Provides simultaneous detection of all metal firearms and cellphone/smartphone devices
TWINSBURG, Ohio, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CEIA USA is proud to showcase the latest CEIA Multi-Sensor Walk-Through Gate, the SMD600 Plus-MI2 at GSX 2018 in Las Vegas, NV. The SMD600 Plus-MI2 is optimized for the screening of people in applications where simultaneous detection of all metal (magnetic and non-magnetic) firearms and cellphone/smartphone devices, including the most miniaturized, low metal content versions, is required along with high-throughput and a low nuisance alarm rate.
The new SMD600 Plus – MI2 combines:
1. The well renowned weapons detection and personal metallic objects discrimination performances of the CEIA SMD600 Plus, 288-channel, NIJ0601.02 fully compliant Walk-Through Metal Detector (WTMD), with
2. The cellphone/smartphone detection and discrimination capabilities of the new CEIA MSD EVO™, state-of-the-art magnetostatic 18-axes detector that provides unparalleled detection uniformity and immunity against interferences.
On its own, the CEIA SMD600 Plus WTMD is already a complete and efficient solution for the high-sensitivity detection of any metal weapon and any cellphone/smartphone in applications, such as correctional facilities, where the inmates to be inspected are metal free or almost metal-free. The new SMD600 Plus–MI2 allows high-throughput inspection of visitors to correctional facilities or, in general, people in street clothes in a standard checkpoint divestiture situation where the detection of assembled/disassembled firearms along with cellphones/smartphones is required with a low nuisance alarm rate.
The new SMD600 Plus–MI2 also provides a specific optical and acoustical signaling for either weapons or cellphones/smartphones, thus facilitating the secondary inspection by the security operators.
SMD600 Plus–MI2 Highlights
- Detection targets: all-metal weapons (magnetic and non-magnetic, including light alloys) and all cellphones/smartphones
- Operational use: high throughput screening of people in street clothes, under standard checkpoint divestiture procedures
- Application fields: visitors to correctional facilities, access to data-sensitive meeting rooms, access restrictions enforcement of weapons and cell phones, loss prevention of electronic devices, corporate anti-espionage
- Ready to ship now
- Verified and approved by Governmental Bodies
About CEIA USA:
CEIA is the world leader in High Performance Security Metal Detection with 50+ years of experience in design, production, and application of screening devices with over half a million delivered systems. CEIA specializes both in active and passive systems, providing the highest leading-edge performances available in the market, along with a unique range of multi-sensor gates and hand-held detectors, which simultaneously detect and locate a variety of threats. CEIA USA offers a broad range of metal detection and security screening solutions including walk-through, hand-held, and ground search metal detectors, bottled liquid scanners, non-metallic cargo inspection and loss prevention systems. CEIA USA provides nationwide sales, service and customer support to public (federal, state, and local governments) and private sector customers in North America. Dynamic solutions are the foundation of CEIA USA's commitment to customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.ceia-usa.com.
SOURCE CEIA USA