SAN FRANCISCO, June 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global ceiling tiles market size is expected to reach USD 9.91 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. The positive growth trends in the commercial construction sector across the globe are expected to play a vital role in creating ample scope for the consumption of building materials thereby driving the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Mineral wool ceiling tiles include wet felt, cast mineral fiber as well as fiberglass and accounted for 42.2% of the market share in terms of revenue in 2018 on account of superior performance and recyclability of the product
- Metal-based segment is expected to register a CAGR of 9.4% from 2019 to 2025 and is expected to be the second fastest growing segment on account of extensive product portfolio manufactured using steel, aluminum, and tin offering high durability products
- Non-residential application segment accounted for 92.1% of the revenue share in 2018 as these products are majorly used in offices, retail stores, institutes, healthcare, and hospitality sector to improve aesthetics as well as to offer acoustic insulation
- The product demand primarily from offices is expected to register the highest CAGR 9.7% from non-residential application segment on account of increasing construction of new office spaces across the globe
- North America accounted for 33.9% of revenue share in 2018 on account of high adoption of the tiles to improve aesthetics and thermal and acoustic insulation in non-residential buildings primarily offices, institutes, and commercial spaces
- The ceiling tiles market is highly fragmented in nature with the presence of global and regional players. The major players implement various strategies such as acquisitions of business assets of raw material providers, product upgrades, and accessing global distribution network.
Read 108 page research report with TOC on "Ceiling Tiles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Mineral Wool, Metal, Gypsum), By Application (Non-Residential, Residential, Industrial), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ceiling-tiles-market
Ceiling tiles are utilized primarily for providing better acoustic insulation to interior constructions. The raw materials such as mineral wool, metal, and gypsum have significant noise reduction coefficient and they are light in weight and environment-friendly; which makes them favorable for use in ceiling systems. This factor is projected to drive the product demand in the forthcoming years.
The market participants supply ceiling tiles through different distribution channels including direct supply, wholesale or bulk selling, third-party supply contracts, and through online portals. The major players are expected to be benefited from third-party agreements, by obtaining access to the regional distribution and marketing networks.
Rising demand for decorative interiors and exterior in the construction sector has urged the use of advanced designing and printing technologies in the building materials market. Innovation in an enhancement of aesthetics of non-residential buildings is expected to create new avenues for research and development in terms of providing improved visual effects and finishing of ceilings.
Environmental concerns regarding waste generation are expected to create the need for inventions in recycling and reuse technologies in the ceiling tiles market. Recycling of waste mineral tiles has boosted sustainable development in the industry and has minimized the dumping of ceiling tiles in landfills primarily in developed economies of North America and Europe.
Grand View Research has segmented the global ceiling tiles market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Ceiling Tiles Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Mineral Wool
- Ceiling Tiles Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Ceiling Tiles Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Magnetic Materials Market – Global magnetic materials market demand is expected to augment on account of rising need for miniaturization and power generation devices such as generators in wind and hydro-powered turbines over the forecast period.
- Ferro Manganese Market – Global ferromanganese market is predicted to witness brisk growth over the next seven years owing to rise in demand from the various end-use industry applications.
- Cement Additive Market – Increasing construction activities in developing countries such as India, China, and Vietnam are increasing cement consumption rates, which in turn is expected to contribute significantly towards overall industry growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.