LONDON, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The cell lysis market is expected to reach USD 3.84 billion by 2021 from USD 2.35 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.3%. The global cell lysis market is segmented based on product, type of cell, end-users, and regions. The consumables segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the cell lysis market, by product, during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to the increasing investments in research.
Based on end-users, the cell lysis market is segmented into research laboratories and institutes, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and others. The research laboratories and institutes segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016. Increasing prevalence of diseases and the need for development of new therapies will drive the growth of this market.
Geographically, the cell lysis market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by increasing aging population, and rising government funding in the North American countries.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the cell lysis market include increasing government funding for research, high prevalence of diseases, expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, and growing focus on personalized medicine. Furthermore, increasing R&D spending and new product development activities by companies is another major factor driving the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
The major players in this market include Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffman-La Roche AG (Switzerland), Merck KGaA (Germany), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Qsonica, LLC. (U.S.), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the cell lysis market. The report analyses the cell lysis market by product, type of cell, end-users, and regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the cell lysis market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the cell lysis market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various cell lysis market products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cell lysis market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3765454/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers