- Elected Milton Carroll, Michael P. Johnson, Janiece M. Longoria, Scott J. McLean, Theodore F. Pound, Scott M. Prochazka, Susan O. Rheney, Phillip R. Smith, and Peter S. Wareing to serve on the company's board of directors for one-year terms;
- Ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the company's independent auditors for 2015;
- Approved the advisory resolution on the compensation paid to the company's named executive officers as disclosed in the proxy statement;
- Reapproved the material terms of the performance goals under the 2009 Long-Term Incentive plan; and
- Reapproved the material terms of the performance goals under the Short-Term Incentive Plan.
Also, a shareholder's proposal regarding the preparation of an annual report on lobbying failed to obtain the vote required for passage and accordingly was not adopted by the shareholders.
CenterPoint Energy, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a domestic energy delivery company that includes electric transmission & distribution, natural gas distribution and energy services operations. The company serves more than five million metered customers primarily in Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. The company also owns a 55.4 percent limited partner interest in Enable Midstream Partners, a publicly traded master limited partnership it jointly controls with OGE Energy Corp., which owns, operates and develops natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets. With more than 7,400 employees, CenterPoint Energy and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 140 years. For more information, visit the website at www.CenterPointEnergy.com.
For more information contact
SOURCE CenterPoint Energy, Inc.