MADISON, N.J., June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CENTURY 21® Real Estate, the iconic brand and franchisor with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry including approximately 6,900 independent offices worldwide, announced today that Carter Murdoch has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Strategic Growth and Industry Relations. Murdoch brings more than 20 years of operational management experience in the mortgage and banking industries, and will report directly to Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer.
"Creating business opportunities and forging relationships within the various niche markets in the real estate industry are important strategic priorities for us as a global leader," explained Davidson. "Carter's unique blend of industry experience directing business operations and sales strategy for a high-growth, high-energy division of a Fortune 100 organization will help us execute on our international growth initiatives. He is an enthusiastic professional who will bring great value and a new approach to our company and we look forward to his contribution during this transformative time in real estate."
Murdoch will be responsible for leading the CENTURY 21 brand's global growth and industry relations efforts. He will set the direction and oversee execution of global business development, relocation service partnerships, and the company's industry events and multi-cultural efforts, and will assist the System's independent brokers with their agent retention and recruiting efforts. Murdoch will work to strategically identify and implement creative ideas designed to drive brand growth, relevance and awareness, along with sales associate engagement.
"I'm excited to be joining an enterprise that leads through innovation and whose value proposition is synonymous with excellence in ethics and quality of service," added Murdoch. "The CENTURY 21® brand is second to none. There is a momentum here that I will be looking to leverage as I build relationships and trust with our independent brokers, affiliated sales associates, CENTURY 21 team and industry leaders."
Murdoch joins CENTURY 21 after a successful 11-plus year career at Bank of America, where he most recently served as Senior Vice President of Business Operations. During his tenure, he oversaw loan modification control functions, short sale/deed in lieu reporting, and affiliated mortgage relationship strategy and infrastructure support. Previously, he served as Managing Director and Principal Economist for the National Association of REALTORS®. He completed his PhD in Economics from Drexel University's LeBow College of Business, an M.A. in Administration from Villanova University and a B.A. in Economics from Syracuse University.
Real estate consumers who choose the C21 System can benefit from the brand's unique value proposition, which includes:
- The CENTURY 21 brand, as identified by consumers from a list of real estate agencies in the Millward Brown 2014 Ad Tracking Study, is the most recognized brand name in real estate, and the industry leader in brand awareness – a position it has held since 1999.
- The CENTURY 21 Real Estate national website -- century21.com – was the number one "most visited" real estate franchise website, attracting more unique visitors than any other real estate franchise brand site, in the years 2013 and 2014, respectively, according to comScore, Inc., a global leader in digital measurement and analytics.
- CENTURY 21 Real Estate was ranked highest in overall customer satisfaction by the J.D. Power 2014 Home Buyer/Seller Satisfaction Study(SM). Specifically, CENTURY 21 Real Estate swept the awards by receiving the highest ranking among national real estate companies across all four customer satisfaction segments in the study, including: First-Time Home-Buyer Satisfaction, Repeat Home-Buyer Satisfaction, First-Time Home-Seller Satisfaction and Repeat Home-Seller Satisfaction.
- C21 System members are active members of the communities in which they live and work, having raised over $111 million in total contributions to Easter Seals since 1979.
CENTURY 21 Real Estate also has numerous websites to help answer specific consumer needs. They are:
- century21.com/finehomes, and
Connect with CENTURY 21 Real Estate
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (CENTURY21.com) is comprised of approximately 6,900 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with more than 100,000 independent sales professionals.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
© 2015 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Century 21 Real Estate LLC