DANIA, Fla., Dec. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As we ring in the New Year, Issa Asad, CEO of Q Link Wireless, LLC, and Quadrant Holdings, LLC, of Dania, Florida, has released steps every business professional should immediately take to evaluate and update their social media presence.
"Social media is one of the single most important ways you can promote your business," said Issa Asad, who is a blog owner and bestselling author of four social media marketing and e-commerce e-books, including Instant Profits with Instagram and Instant Profits with Alibaba.
Asad encourages all business and marketing professionals to make social media resolutions for 2015. "The New Year provides an opportunity to review your overall strategy and choose your direction for the upcoming year; in short, it's time to set your social media game plan for 2015," Asad advised.
The following are Asad's five resolutions for revamping your social media strategy in 2015:
1. Track your progress in social media. Asad advises business professionals to consider how they can increase involvement in specific platforms to maximize their potential and profit. Likewise, if a particular platform was costly in terms of time investment and brought little return, consider if there is an alternate platform that would work better for the company.
2. Update all social media profiles to reflect the past year's growth. Asad believes that keeping profiles up to date is vital. Nothing is worse than reading stale content. Make sure that throughout the year, your profiles are updated with fresh, relevant information.
3. Explore new social media platforms. Asad believes that new social media platforms such as Snapchat will help you reach new customers, if used correctly. He has authored several books that assists business professionals to navigate these new opportunities.
4. Make a goal to interact with more people this year. Chances are, if you aren't having fun with social media, then neither are your customers. Asad believes social media provides a unique opportunity to interact with your loyal customer base as well as attract new audiences. Look for ways to promote a positive brand message in an entertaining and engaging way.
5. Update your privacy settings and passwords. Keep personal information to yourself and do not allow others to destroy the message you have worked hard to build. Your carefully cultivated social media presence is an extremely valuable asset. Following recommended privacy protocols will ensure that you remain in control of your valuable social media presence.
About Issa Asad
Issa Asad is an entrepreneur, social media expert, blog owner, entrepreneur and author from Miami, Florida. Asad has over 15 years of service to the South Florida area, and is the CEO of two companies located in Dania, Florida: Q Link Wireless, LLC, and Quadrant Holdings, LLC. He has been featured on CNBC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC and the Sun Sentinel and Miami Herald. For more information about Asad, visit www.issaasad.org or his Facebook page here.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceo-of-dania-floridas-q-link-wireless-issa-asad-revamps-social-media-in-2015-300014697.html
SOURCE Issa Asad