LONDON, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
This report is a thorough analysis of the UK's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of the UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- UK HNWIs held 29.6% (US$810.2 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2014, in line with the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings will increase to US$1.2 trillion by 2019, accounting for 30.9% of total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 37.9% of UK HNWIs' foreign assets in 2014.
- This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 21.3%, Central and Southern America with 17.6%, North America with 17.5%, the Middle East with 3.3% and Africa with 2.3%.
- UK HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, going from 51.3% in 2010 to 37.9% in 2014. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investment.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to decrease their levels of investment in Europe over the forecast period, to reach 29.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2438953/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48