NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing adoption of digital technologies is driving the change and configuration management market"
The change and configuration management market size is expected to grow from USD 1.21 billion in 2016 to USD 2.04 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.0%. The ever-growing need for high operational excellence, increased resource utilization, improved security measures, and enhanced productivity in an enterprise for a sustainable future, has led to the adoption of change and configuration management software. The market is being driven by factors such as increased focus on identification, control, status accounting, audit and review. However, factor like diverse application practice in an enterprise is hampering the growth of change and configuration management market.
"Professional services is projected to showcase robust growth in the change and configuration management market"
The change and configuration management professional services aid clients in planning, designing, implementing, training, auditing, and managing solutions to streamline the business growth. Professional services are required in the IT industry during solution implementation or after the deployment.
"APAC region expected to experience extensive growth opportunities in the next few years"
In the rapidly growing economies such as China and India, the growing demand for enhanced technology implementation, awareness, and efforts to standardize the change and configuration management are some of the growth drivers for the market. Additionally, huge population, developing technology hubs, and affluent countries such as South Korea and Japan, have further enhanced growth prospects in this region. Increasing trend of BYOD, cloud, and evolution of IoT along with growing technology, encouraged tremendous opportunities for growth in the next five years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 36 %, Tier 2 – 21%, and Tier 3 – 43%
- By Designation: C level – 75%, Director level – 15%, Others – 10%
- By Region: North America – 70%, Europe – 15%, APAC – 15%
The change and configuration management ecosystem comprises the major vendors such as IBM Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), HP Enterprises (U.S.), CA technologies (U.S.), ServiceNow (U.S.), BMC Software (U.S.), AWS (U.S.), Chef Software (U.S.), Puppet (U.S.), Ansible by Red Hat (U.S.), and Codenvy (U.S.).
The report includes in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the change and configuration management market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The research report segments the change and configuration management market by software and services, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The change and configuration management market has been segmented on the basis software and services, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region. The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the change and configuration management market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their businesses. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, and mergers & acquisitions. Besides, there are company profiles of 11 players offering services in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04626494-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001