SAN FRANCISCO, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Nothing screams flavor louder than the sound of your grill. The smoky taste of flame-kissed meats and vegetables turns everyday meals into a celebration. Kikkoman, the maker of traditionally brewed soy sauces and marinades, has launched a one-stop shop for those looking to grill up the perfect storm. Consumers can now visit www.kikkogrilling.com to perfect their grilling skills and technique, any time of year.
The new website offers:
- Two how-to grilling videos featuring Kikkoman's Marinated Zesty Grilled Beef Kabobs and Chicken Teriyaki Wings recipes
- Sing us Your Marinade Serenade submission winners
- Four of Kikkoman's newest recipes including;
- Korean Kalbi Ribs
- Asian Style Grilled Veggie Packets
- Grilled Pork Chops with Tropical Papaya Salsa
- Fresh Fish Brine
- Recommended Grilling Products and Tips
- A live 'Ask the Expert' feed, answered by Kikkoman's Chef Helen Roberts
For more information about Kikkoman, or on how to optimize your grilling experience, please visit Kikkogrilling.com. Go ahead, channel your inner grill master.
For more than 50 years, Kikkoman has played a major role in changing the evolution of flavor in America. Today, Kikkoman is the nation's leading brand of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce and a major supplier of a variety of Asian sauces and seasonings.
For more information about Kikkoman, please visit www.KikkomanUSA.com.