RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., April 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation ( NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced new platform capabilities to help customers have more control over key marketing, selling and fulfilling practices in their businesses. The latest ChannelAdvisor solutions help position retailers and branded manufacturers to unify and control information on a multichannel e-commerce solution, allowing them greater levels of automation. Delivering first-party, third-party and direct-to-consumer capabilities, this release helps businesses execute end-to-end marketing, multi-channel selling and cost-effective fulfillment motions to convert more browsers to buyers and reach more doorsteps across the globe.
"As the e-commerce landscape evolves, our clients face heightened consumer expectations, increased competition and rapidly-changing market conditions," says Mark Vandegrift, vice president of product management at ChannelAdvisor. "We want to equip sellers so they can quickly and proactively respond to market changes without losing out on opportunities, and ultimately, profits. This release delivers innovative technology for retailers and branded manufacturers to gain direct access into channels where their customers are shopping. With these insights, sellers can effectively engage with their buyers through marketing, selling and fulfilling to positively improve customer experience."
New enhancements to help retailers and branded manufacturers take control of their business include:
- Amazon Advertising Automated Bid Management Expansion: ChannelAdvisor expands its advanced Amazon marketing solution with automated bidding capabilities for manual and automatic targeting campaigns. Supporting new targeting types, ChannelAdvisor also enhances the performance inputs for bidding strategies to help Amazon advertisers reach more potential buyers. This allows advertisers to leverage Automated Bid Management based on a selection of pre-defined strategies. Advanced advertisers can design a custom bidding strategy based on a combination of performance data.
- Profitability Reporting: ChannelAdvisor's latest release expands profitability reporting to third-party sellers with business insights and product performance reports with key metrics from marketing, selling and fulfillment data across marketplaces. Sellers can view product and channel profitability based on fees to quickly differentiate high-performing products and channels from lower performing products and marketplaces. Access to this information enables companies to implement different strategies to help ensure they stay ahead of the market.
- Performance Based Pricing Strategy and Inventory Automation: ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to exercise control over their pricing strategies by automating market-driven price changes in response to product demand across marketplaces and online stores. Sellers can establish rules to monitor and adjust their product pricing based on sales performance and product details – saving time, minimizing storage fees for underperforming products, and optimizing price for top-performing products.
- Retail Content Management: Rather than manually managing product content across online destinations, ChannelAdvisor now offers branded manufacturers the ability to create, store and map product content to a retailer's product template. This can eliminate customer confusion as well as product and brand erosion attributed to destination-specific content errors. This solution provides more control and flexibility to quickly and accurately add new products and optimize content.
- First-Party Order Support: With ChannelAdvisor, first-party channels are optimized with support for purchase order management, shipment notifications and invoice management on wholesale and dropship orders. Branded manufacturers are utilizing ChannelAdvisor's consolidated platform to access and manage across their online channels – increasing operational efficiency while reducing manual entry, different data repositories, oversells and inventory errors. ChannelAdvisor's retail network continues to grow with support for over 30 leading retailers.
- Marketplaces: ChannelAdvisor continues to expand its connections into online marketplaces, enabling sellers to diversify their sales strategy to reach more buyers through Google Shopping Actions, Houzz, Walmart Canada and other marketplaces.
- Shipping Management Suite: ChannelAdvisor's Shipping Management Suite provides sellers with a direct connection into their fulfillment partners, incorporating automation to reduce processing time, create custom picklists and packing slips, print shipping labels, and to choose the right shipping carriers without additional third-party software. This suite offers complete flexibility for sellers to take more control of their customer experience with little effort. This streamlines order processing performance, and ultimately, can expedite fulfillment while lowering overall costs and meeting customer demand.
To learn more about ChannelAdvisor's expanded product release, register to attend the webinar on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8am PDT, 11am EDT, 4pm BST. During the webinar, Jonathan Laverentz, product marketing manager, and Gregg Shupe, senior product marketing manager, ChannelAdvisor, will provide an in-depth look at the newest solutions. Participants will learn how:
- Digital Marketing capabilities drive more qualified buyers to products through machine learning, targeted placements and data quality improvements.
- Marketplaces multi-channel solutions equip sellers to connect with consumers through both first-party and third-party sales strategies across an extensive global partnership network.
- Fulfillment Solutions offer advanced order-to-label automation and connections with industry-leading fulfillment partners to facilitate cost savings and improved order performance.
ChannelAdvisor ( NYSE: ECOM) is a leading e-commerce cloud platform whose mission is to connect and optimize the world's commerce. For nearly two decades, ChannelAdvisor has helped retailers and branded manufacturers worldwide improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers around the world, optimizing their operations for peak performance and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness. Thousands of customers depend on ChannelAdvisor to securely power their sales and optimize fulfillment on channels such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Facebook, Walmart and hundreds more. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
SOURCE ChannelAdvisor Corporation