SAN FRANCISCO, June 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Health 2.0, the largest global conference and innovation community in digital health announces the agenda for The 9th Annual Fall Conference. The event will host over 3000 attendees and more than 150 LIVE demos in over 35 sessions across 4 days. This year's exciting line-up features mainstage panels on:
- New technologies for outcomes based care
- Consumer tools for tracking, rapid diagnostics, and digital therapeutics
- Big data tools and analytics for smarter health care
- Data and technology advancing healthy communities
- The frontier of Health 2.0: robotics, 3-D printing, virtual reality, space medicine and more!
- New technologies for care delivery organizations
- Launch! The top 10 brand new companies in health tech
- Traction -- The leading startup business competition in health tech
- Investment trends and a look inside the biggest deals in digital health
- Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair, The Clinton Foundation. Chelsea will speak to women's health and the work of The Clinton Foundation to strengthen health systems in developing countries, increase opportunities for women and girls around the world, and to help Americans live healthier lives.
- Dr. Bob Wachter, Professor and Associate Chair of the Dept. of Medicine, University of California San Francisco. Bob will share insights from his latest book "The Digital Doctor: Hope, Hype, and Harm at the Dawn of Medicine's Digital Age" which examines the promises, controversies and obstacles in the new digital age of healthcare.
With Other Speakers:
- Dr. James Madera, President, American Medical Association
- Robin Thurston, Chief Digital Officer, Under Armour
- Gregory Orr, Director of Consumer Digital Health, Walgreens
Many more speaker, panel, and session announcements coming soon on the agenda here.
Start-up & academic rates are available online on the registration website. Full-time clinicians can apply for free registration.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, developer competitions, pilot programs, exclusive market intelligence, and a global chapter network in over 90 cities, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
SOURCE Health 2.0 LLC