SANTIAGO, Chile, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LatinFinance has confirmed Felipe Larrain, Minister of Finance of Chile, to address its 6th Andean Finance & Investment Forum, taking place tomorrow and Wednesday (June 26-27) at the W Hotel in Santiago, Chile.
Minister Larrain will deliver the Official Keynote Address and speak directly to the audience on key issues facing investment and growth in the region today; plans to maintain Chile's competitiveness; the need for innovation in responding to the changing regional economic dynamics. The discussion will be followed by an interactive question and answer session from the audience.
This marks the first year LatinFinance brings this important regional investment forum to Chile to explore financing and investment opportunities in the main Andean markets. Within the context of economic integration, rising foreign trade and investment and the adoption of innovative financial practices, 500 corporate issuers, institutional investors, government officers, bankers, lawyers and other financial leaders from across Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil and surrounding markets will explore investment & finance opportunities through panel discussions, presentations and 1-1 meetings.
Besides Larrain, other confirmed participants include:
- Alec Kersman, Head of Latin America and Caribbean, PIMCO
- Jose Antonio Martinez, CEO, Santiago Stock Exchange
- Valentin Carril Munoz, Chief Investment Officer & Chief Economist for LatAm, Principal Asset Management
- Ronald Pantin, CEO, Pacific Rubiales
- Emilio Rodriguez, Chairman of the Board, LAN Peru
- Matias Mori, Executive Vice President, CIE
- Stacy Steimel, Head - LatAm Equities, Pinebridge Investments
- Jose Martinez, Chief Investment Officer, Rimac Seguros
- Juan Carlos Felix, Managing Director, Carlyle Group
- Alfredo Ergas, CFO, Enersis
- Daniel Stadelmann, CFO, AES Gener
- Juan Fernando Vasquez, CFO, Isagen
- Juan Diuana, CFO, Ripley
- Charles Naylor, CFO, SMU
- Jorge Rodriguez, CEO, Banchile Inversiones
- Javier Vargas, Co-Head Investment Banking Latin America, Credit Suisse
Press are welcome to attend and conduct interviews. They can register to attend for free by emailing contact details to [email protected].