DUBLIN, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5j8l5/china_air) has announced the addition of the "China Air Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The market for air purifiers in China is projected to grow at a staggering CAGR of over 34% during 2015-20
Commercial and industrial sectors are the major end-user segments accounting for over three-fourth of the country's air purifier demand in 2014. However, the residential sector is forecast to witness fastest growth over the next five years. In 2014, HEPA based air purifiers accounted for majority of the demand in the country's air purifiers market, and the segment is expected to continue its dominance over the next five years. Presently, Philips is the largest air purifier player in China, followed by Yadu, Panasonic, Blueair and Daikin.
Due to rising level of air pollution, increasing health consciousness among consumers and growing awareness about air purifiers, China is emerging as an attractive market for air purifiers. Commercial and industrial hubs in China like Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, etc., are the major target markets for air purifier companies in the country. Increasing industrialization and expanding automobile fleet are the major factors degrading air quality in the country, thereby putting majority of China's population on severe health risks such as asthma, lung cancer and respiratory diseases. Rising health concerns, changing consumer lifestyle and increasing disposable income are boosting the adoption of air purifiers in China.
Trends and Developments
- Do it yourself
- Growing imports of air purifiers
- Conjugation of filters
- Technological advancements
- Air Purifiers Equipped with Pollution Monitors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
5. China Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. China High Efficiency Particulate Air Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7. China Activated Carbon Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8. China Electrostatic Precipitator based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9. China Ion & Ozone Generator based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. China Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
- Philips (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Ecology Systems Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Yadu Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Sharp Electronics Co. Ltd.
- IQAir AG China
- Bo Lu YaEr (Shanghai) Trading Co. Ltd.
- Austin Air China
- Honeywell (China) Co. Ltd.
- Aller Air Industries
- Airgle Corporation Philips (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5j8l5/china_air
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets