LONDON, June 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to rising level of air pollution, increasing health consciousness among consumers and growing awareness about air purifiers, China is emerging as an attractive market for air purifiers. Commercial and industrial hubs in China like Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, etc., are the major target markets for air purifier companies in the country. Increasing industrialization and expanding automobile fleet are the major factors degrading air quality in the country, thereby putting majority of China's population on severe health risks such as asthma, lung cancer and respiratory diseases. Rising health concerns, changing consumer lifestyle and increasing disposable income are boosting the adoption of air purifiers in China.
According to "China Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for air purifiers in China is projected to grow at a staggering CAGR of over 34% during 2015-20. Commercial and industrial sectors are the major end-user segments accounting for over three-fourth of the country's air purifier demand in 2014. However, the residential sector is forecast to witness fastest growth over the next five years. In 2014, HEPA based air purifiers accounted for majority of the demand in the country's air purifiers market, and the segment is expected to continue its dominance over the next five years. Presently, Philips is the largest air purifier player in China, followed by Yadu, Panasonic, Blueair and Daikin. "China Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in China:
• China Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - HEPA & Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Filter and Ion & Ozone Filter
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in China
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997369/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48