DUBLIN, December 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l34x35/china_aluminum) has announced the addition of the "China Aluminum Rolling Industry Report 2012-2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2011-2012, the investment in China aluminum rolling industry experienced the fastest growth. The investment concentrated in high precision aluminum sheets and strips, tank aluminum sheet, electronic foils, packaging foils and so forth. With the gradual realization of the above-mentioned investment projects, the proportion of high value-added products in the industry will rise significantly in the next few years.
In 2012, China's capacity of aluminum sheets and strips exceeded 10 million tons for the first time, and the annual output reached 7.8 million tons, with the capacity utilization rate of about 74.5%. The aluminum foil capacity hit 3.22 million tons/a, and the annual output amounted to 2.51 million tons, with the capacity utilization rate of roughly 78%.
The report mainly analyzes the output, consumption, import and export volume of aluminum sheets, strips and foils in China, as well as upstream and downstream sectors. In addition, it highlights financial performance, product mix, investment and planning of 17 major players in the industry.
CHINALCO is the world's largest comprehensive aluminum processing enterprise. As of the end of 2012, its capacity of aluminum sheets, strips and foils had hit more than 1.5 million tons, which were operated by its seven subsidiaries. In 2012, due to the decreasing aluminum price worldwide and the rising aluminum price in China, the company suffered huge losses. However, the aluminum price is expected strongly to decline, so the losses will shrink in 2013, but the loss rate will still be high.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Aluminum Rolling Industry
1.2 Industry Chain
2. Development of China Aluminum Smelting Industry
2.1 Supply & Demand
2.2 Market Price Trend
3. Development of China Aluminum Rolling Industry
3.1 Policy Environment
3.2 Industrial Characteristics
3.4 Import & Export
4. Applications of Aluminum Plate, Strip & Foil in China
4.1 Applications of Aluminum Plate & Strip
4.2 Applications of Aluminum Foil
5. Key Aluminum Rolling Companies in China
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (CHALCO)
- Asia Aluminum Group
- China Zhongwang Holdings Limited
- Guangdong Dongyangguang Aluminum Co., Ltd
- Guangxi Hezhou Guidong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Henan Mingtai Al. Industrial Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Alcha Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu United Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nantong South Light Electronic Material Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Loften Aluminium Foil Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Southwest Aluminum (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Xiashun Holdings Limited
- Xinjiang Joinworld Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Dongliang New Material Co., Ltd.
- Zhenjiang Dingsheng Aluminum Stock Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l34x35/china_aluminum
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets