NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
China's diagnostic reagent industry has formed a certain market scale and basis, and is marching from the introduction stage to the growth stage. With the continuous growth in China's medical care investment and per capita health care spending, the China's diagnostic reagent market has a promising prospect.
In vitro diagnostic reagents account for more than 90.0% of the output of China's diagnostic reagent industry. In 2011, the market scale of in vitro diagnostic reagents reached about RMB 11.4 billion in China, the industry will maintain a growth rate of 15%-20% in the future, and the market scale will hit RMB 20.8 billion in 2015.
At present, there are only a few integrated in vitro diagnostic reagent enterprises with strong strength in China's diagnostic reagent market, including KHB and Fosun Pharma; other enterprises such as Da An Gene, BioSino, Leadman and Livzon have competitive advantages in specific fields such as biochemical diagnosis, immunodiagnosis, and molecular diagnosis. Meanwhile, China's in vitro diagnostic reagent industry concentration is low. Among 300-400 enterprises, there are only about 20 enterprises with annual sales of more than RMB 100 million. The enterprises are generally small and have a few product varieties. In 2011, KHB, Da An Gene, BioSino, Leadman only occupied 3.8%, 2.3%, 1.9%, 1.6% of the market respectively.
As a high-tech industry, the profitability of the overall Chinese diagnostic reagent industry is high. In 2011, among major Chinese diagnostic reagent enterprises, KHB, Da An Gene, BioSino, Kinghawk, Livzon, Leadman all achieved a gross margin of more than 50%; Fosun Pharma reached a gross margin of 40.4%, since diagnostic reagent and instrument business accounts for a lower proportion of its revenue. With the improvement of industry concentration, it's expected that the advantageous enterprises with strong capability of technological innovation and large production scale will obtain higher market share and profitability.
China Diagnostic Reagent Industry Report, 2012-2014 mainly includes the following contents:
- Market scale, market structure, import and export, competitive landscape, profitability, entry barriers of China's diagnostic reagent industry;
- Regulatory system and policy, industry policy, industrial chain, upstream and downstream of China's diagnostic reagent industry;
- Development forecast of China's diagnostic reagent industry, including the forecast of market scale, major market segments, industry competition, and enterprise development trends;
- Production, operation, investment, M&A, diagnostic reagent business and development prospect of 15 Chinese diagnostic reagent enterprises.
1. Overview of Diagnostic Reagent Industry1.1 Definition 1.2 Classification
2. China Diagnostic Reagent Industry
2.2 Market Structure
2.3 Import and Export
2.4 Competitive Landscape
2.4.1 Biochemical Diagnostic Reagents
2.4.2 Immune Diagnostic Reagents
2.4.3 Molecular Diagnostic Reagents
2.4.4 Integrated In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents
2.6 Entry Barriers
2.6.1 Technical Barriers
2.6.2 Quality and Brand Barriers
2.6.3 Marketing Channel Barriers
2.6.4 Market Access Barriers
3. Development Environment of China Diagnostic Reagent Industry3.1 Policy Environment 3.1.1 Regulatory Policy3.1.2 Industry Policy3.2 Upstream and Downstream Industries 3.2.1 Industrial Chain3.2.2 Upstream3.2.3 Downstream
4. Development Forecast of China Diagnostic Reagent Industry
4.1 Overall Forecast
4.1.1 Market Demand Drivers
4.1.2 Market Scale Forecast
4.2 Development Trends of Diagnostic Reagent Industry
4.2.1 Biochemical Diagnosis and Immunodiagnosis Will Still Be the Mainstream
4.2.2 Industry Concentration Will Increase
4.2.3 Enterprises with Complete Product Line Integrating Reagents and Instruments will Win
5. Major Chinese Diagnostic Reagent Enterprises 5.1 Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd. (KHB) 5.1.1 Profile5.1.2 Operation 5.1.3 Revenue Structure 5.1.4 Gross Margin 5.1.5 R & D and Investment 5.1.6 Customers 5.1.7 Diagnostic Reagent Business 5.1.8 Forecast and Prospect5.2 Da An Gene Co., Ltd.5.2.1 Profile5.2.2 Operation 5.2.3 Revenue Structure 5.2.4 Gross Margin 5.2.5 R & D and Investment 5.2.6 Diagnostic Reagent Business 5.2.7 Forecast and Prospect5.3 Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.5.3.1 Profile5.3.2 Operation 5.3.3 Revenue Structure 5.3.4 Gross Margin 5.3.5 R & D and Investment 5.3.6 Diagnostic Reagent Business 5.3.7 Forecast and Prospect5.4 BioSino Bio-technology and Science Inc.5.4.1 Profile5.4.2 Operation 5.4.3 Revenue Structure 5.4.4 R & D and Investment 5.4.5 Forecast and Prospect5.5 Beijing Kinghawk Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.5.5.1 Profile5.5.2 Operation 5.5.3 Revenue Structure 5.5.4 Gross Margin 5.5.5 Diagnostic Reagent Business 5.5.6 Forecast and Prospect5.6 Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc.5.6.1 Profile5.6.2 Operation 5.6.3 Revenue Structure 5.6.4 Gross Margin 5.6.5 Diagnostic Reagent Business 5.6.6 Forecast and Prospect5.7 Beijing Leadman Biochemistry Co., Ltd.5.7.1 Profile5.7.2 Operation 5.7.3 Revenue Structure 5.7.4 Gross Margin 5.7.5 R & D and Investment 5.7.6 Customers 5.7.7 Diagnostic Reagent Business 5.7.8 Forecast and Prospect5.8 Acon Biotech (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.5.8.1 Profile5.8.2 Operation 5.8.3 Development 5.9 Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., Ltd.5.9.1 Profile5.9.2 Operation 5.9.3 Development 5.10 Shanghai Rongsheng Biotech Co., Ltd. (Rsbio)5.10.1 Profile5.10.2 Operation 5.10.3 Development 5.11 Shenzhen PG Biotech Co., Ltd.5.11.1 Profile5.11.2 Operation 5.12 Shanghai Upper Bio-Tech Pharma Co., Ltd.5.12.1 Profile5.12.2 Operation 5.12.3 Development 5.13 Inverness Medical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.5.13.1 Profile5.13.2 Operation 5.14 Blue Cross Bio-Medical (Beijing) Co., Ltd.5.14.1 Profile5.14.2 Operation 5.14.3 Development 5.15 Beijing North Institute of Biological Technology (BNIBT)5.15.1 Profile5.15.2 Operation 5.15.3 Development
Selected ChartsKehua Bio
Da An Gene Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
BioSino Bio-technology and Science Inc.
Beijing Kinghawk Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc.
Beijing Leadman Biochemistry Co., Ltd.
Acon Biotech (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Rongsheng Biotech Co., Ltd. (Rsbio)
Shenzhen PG Biotech Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Upper Bio-Tech Pharma Co., Ltd.
Inverness Medical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Blue Cross Bio-Medical (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Beijing North Institute of Biological Technology (BNIBT)
To order this report:In_Vitro_Diagnostic Industry: China Diagnostic Reagent Industry Report, 2012-2014
Intl: +1 805-652-2626