DUBLIN, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Difenoconazole Market Report 2016 Edition" report to their offering.
With several years' development, China has become the biggest difenoconazole production base in the world. Thanks to the steady increase demand in domestic and oversea markets, output of difenoconazole technical in China kept increased in 2008-2015. Total capacity and output of difenoconazole technical has exceeded 6,300t/a and 2,200 tonnes in 2015, respectively.
Difenoconazole was widely used on many crops, including vegetables, fruits, rice, wheat, corn, beans, etc. Market share of difenoconazole used on grains has shown an increase trend in recent years.
China Difenoconazole Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese difenoconazole industry. With more than 75 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese difenoconazole market and its future trend.
The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China difenoconazole by end of 2015, segment by specification and registrant.2. Supply situation of China difenoconazole in 2008-2015, segment by region and producer.3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-20154. Potential projects introduction5. Price of difenoconazole in China in 2012-20156. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.7. Consumption situation of China difenoconazole, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.8. Influencing factors of China's difenoconazole industry and difenoconazole supply and demand forecast in 2016-20209. Profile of 5 key difenoconazole players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, difenoconazole production, sales data and information.
Key Topics Covered:
I Introduction of China fungicides industry
II Registration situation of difenoconazole in China
III Supply situation of difenoconazole in China
IV Circulation of difenoconazole in China
V Consumption situation of difenoconazole in China
VI Supply and demand forecast, 2016-2020
VII Profile of key difenoconazole producers
- Hangzhou Udragon Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongtai Agricultural Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Weifang Shuangxing Pesticide Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Heben Pesticide & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Frey Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sevencontinent Green Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yifan Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-difenoconazole-market-report-2016-edition---research-and-markets-300250729.html
SOURCE Research and Markets