DUBLIN, Aug. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjj8zn/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Prospect of China Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile Market, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
In 2008-2013, the sales of new-energy automobile in China kept raising year by year, with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.05%. In 2013, the sales of new-energy automobile in China were about 17,600, up 37.60% over last year.
In 2014, the output and sales of new-energy automobile 78,499 and 74,763 respectively, up 3.5 times and 3.2 times over last year respectively. By the end of 2014, the number of new-energy automobile was close to 100,000. According to the statistics from Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, in Jan.-Apr. 2015, the total output of new-energy automobile was 34,400, up 3 times over the same period of last year. In which, the output of new-energy automobile in Apr. was 9,060, up 1.5 times over the same period of last year.
As for electric automobile sales, in 2011-2013, the sales of electric automobile in China had been keeping rising year by year, and the ratio to new-energy automobile had been increasing to some extent.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview on Electrical Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile Industry
2. Policy Environment of Electrical Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile Industry in China
3. Development of Electrical Vehicle and Charging Market in China
4. Main Operators of Charging Station and Charging Pile
5. Construction of Charging Station and Charging Pile in Main Cities of China
6. Technical and Operation Analysis of Electrical Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile
7. Main Suppliers for Electrical Vehicle Charging Equipment
8. Analysis on Competition Trend of Electrical Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile
- Henan Senyuan Electric Co., Ltd
- NARI Technology Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Potevio Energy Science and Technology Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Auto Electric Power Plant Co., LTD
- Siyuan Electrical Co., Ltd
- Xj Group Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjj8zn/research_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets