DUBLIN, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x837cd/china_engineering) has announced the addition of the "China Engineering Adhesive Industry Report 2013" report to their offering.
Engineering adhesive is a sort of product with high intensity and high performance, and it is also called as structural adhesive or half structural adhesive. From 2007 to 2012, China's output of engineering adhesives kept a growth rate of 15.3% and in 2012 it rose to 427,700 tons. At present, engineering adhesive mainly finds application in such areas as construction, wind power generation & photovoltaic, and automobile in China, and the consumption in these three fields accounts for at least 50%.
Engineering adhesives divide into six major categories, i.e., silicone adhesive, epoxy resin adhesive, polyurethane adhesive, cyanoacrylate adhesive, modified acrylic adhesive and anaerobic adhesive; wherein, silicone adhesive is the kind with the largest output, making up around 40% of total output in 2012; followed by epoxy resin adhesive and polyurethane adhesive with their output occupying 30% and 20% or so respectively. In point of development prospects, silicone adhesive and polyurethane adhesive are developing fairly fast and expected to maintain a growth rate between 15%-20% in the upcoming several years, and the proportion of total output of the two will see a rising trend.
Chinese engineering adhesive industry mainly depended on introduction of overseas technologies in its initial development stage. For instance, the world's adhesive giants like Fuller, Henkel, Momentive, 3M and Sika all have made investments and established their plants in China, and they hold the majority of engineering adhesive market shares in China by dint of technology superiority and complete product mix. Still, those multinational corporations are expanding their investment in China so as to sweep more market shares. For example, Henkel is constructing a new adhesive factory in Shanghai, China, with the designed capacity of 428,000 tons/a, and the factory will become the largest adhesive manufacturing plant of Henkel in the world once it puts into production.
China Engineering Adhesive Industry Report 2013 highlights the followings:
- Development status, operating environment, demand and supply analysis, etc of China's adhesive industry;
- Supply & demand analysis, consumption structure, demand from downstream sectors, competition pattern and development prediction of China's engineering adhesive industry;
- Introduction to and output analysis of market segments covering silicone adhesive, epoxy adhesive, polyurethane adhesive and acrylate adhesive;
- Operation, engineering adhesive business analysis, prediction and outlook, etc of 17 engineering adhesive manufacturers in China and beyond.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Engineering Adhesive
1.1 Profile of Adhesive
1.2 Profile of Engineering Adhesive
2. China Engineering Adhesive Market
2.1 Operating Environment
2.2 Overall Status Quo
2.3 Demand & Supply
2.4 Competition Pattern
2.5 Downstream Demand for Engineering Adhesives
2.6 Development and Forecast
3. Chinese Engineering Adhesive Market Segments
3.2 Epoxy Resin Adhesive
3.3 Polyurethane Adhesive
3.4 Acrylate Adhesive
4. Global Engineering Adhesive Producers
5. Engineering Adhesive Producers in China
- Beijing Comens New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Tonsan Adhesive
- Chengdu Guibao Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dow Corning
- Guangzhou Baiyun
- Guangzhou Xinzhan
- H.B. Fuller
- Hangzhou Zhijiang
- Hubei Huitian Adhesive Enterprise Co., Ltd
- North Modern
- Shanghai Kangda New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Xinzhan Chemical
- Zhejiang Golden Roc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x837cd/china_engineering.
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets