BEIJING, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Entrepreneurs' International Forums today announces that it will host the 2nd Annual Wall Street China Forum - "Assessing U.S. Listed Chinese Companies" on May 15, 2012 at the Cornell Club, in New York City.
The one-day conference, sponsored by KPMG and Shearman & Sterling, will welcome more than 150 entrepreneurs from Chinese private and public companies to discuss upcoming opportunities and challenges encountered by U.S.-listed Chinese companies and the impact of recent trends on future IPOs, outbound M&A and international expansion by China's growth enterprises. The event will include panels with industry experts to address a series of the most pressing issues that Chinese companies face today, such as the outlook of Chinese economy, the increasing stringent auditing practice on Chinese issuers, going-private trend among this group of companies, as well as branding considerations involved in pursuing a global strategy.
"Chinese enterprises are facing unprecedented challenges to their efforts to raise capital and enhance corporate reputation in the United States and other part of the world," said Mr. Eric L. Schmidt, Founder and President of China Entrepreneurs. "The 2nd Annual Wall Street China Forum has assembled a group of stellar speakers to discuss the rise of Chinese enterprises on the global stage and the challenges and opportunities they face in today's ever-changing market environment. China-focused entrepreneurs and investment professionals will have a chance to share perspectives with speakers and obtain the latest information about financing, communication and branding strategies employed by the international business community, which will undoubtedly allow them to make better decisions for their companies and stakeholders."
Discussion panels and speakers include:
The State of U.S. Listed Chinese Companies - Is "Going Private" the New Trend?
- Mr. Dan David, Vice President, GeoInvesting
- Mr. Paul Gillis, Visiting Professor of Accounting at Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, and Member of the SAG (Standing Advisory Group), PCAOB
- Mr. John J. Huber, Former Director of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Division of Corporation Finance; Senior Managing Director, of FTI Consulting
- Mr. Mitchell Nussbaum, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Mr. Peter Turecek, Senior Managing Director, Kroll
Chinese Companies Going Global: Taking on the U.S. Market
- Mr. Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations & Strategic Communications
- Mr. Frank Dunlevy, Vice Chairman, Cowen and Company Investment Banking
- Mr. Francis Zou, Partner, White & Case
- Mr. Eric L. Schmidt, Founder and President of CEBEX Group/China Entrepreneurs (CE)
Retreating to the East? Outlook on Chinese IPOs
- Mr. John W. Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Greater China Corporation
- Mr. Jacob S. Frenkel, Chair, Securities Enforcement, White-collar Crime and Government Investigations Practice, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Mr. Drew Mason, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Jade Capital Management
- Mr. Roddy Boyd, Founder of The Financial Investigator
On the Ground Analysis: Are Chinese Companies Evolving?
- Mr. Chen Tao, President, New Silk Road Fashion Organization
- Mr. Chen Xianyun, Vice President and Financial Controller, Super 8 Hotels (China) Co., Ltd
- Mr. Jin Zhenyu, General Manager, Nanjing Hanweb Network Co., Ltd. (Beijing Branch of Software Development)
- Mr. Li Linqing, Director, The Clorox Company-Greater China
- Dr. John Zhuang Yang, Dean of the Beijing International MBA Program at Peking University (BiMBA)
For full event details and registration information, please click here.
About China Entrepreneurs
Founded in 2003, China Entrepreneurs, leading brand of CEBEX Group, became the first entrepreneurship networking initiative to hit Beijing. More than 8 years in the making, China Entrepreneurs now develops tailored conferences and forums, mainly in Beijing and Shanghai, focused on initiating conversation within the Chinese business, finance and legal communities. Events have grown to over 500 domestic and foreign participants and hosted a range of highly esteemed speakers. In 2012, China Entrepreneurs will be hosting upwards of 100 full scale conferences and training seminars across China and the U.S.
About CEBEX Group
CEBEX Group is a leading business intelligence company that facilitates the development and growth of industry ecosystems through a unique, multi-platform approach encompassing three key sectors: conferences, associations, and services complemented by internally-developed CE180.com, a professional SNS website. Supported by an unrivalled group of partners across different industries, access to 56 major cities in China, government policies and market expertise, CEBEX Group represents a highly efficient platform for Chinese companies expand their global presence and a premium access point for foreign corporations to succeed in China's business marketplace.
+86 (10) 6569 1321
China Entrepreneurs, a brand of CEBEX Group
Sunjoy Mansion 9th Floor, No.6 Ritan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020
Tel: +86 (10) 6569 1321
Fax: +86 (10) 8561 1933
CCG Investor Relations, Los Angeles
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE China Entrepreneurs