LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With the increased export volume, output of epoxiconazole in China kept increased in recent years. Total output of epoxiconazole technical has exceeded 1,450 tonnes in 2015, rise by 7% compare with that of 2014.
China Epoxiconazole Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese epoxiconazole industry. With more than 75 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese epoxiconazole market and its future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China epoxiconazole by end of 2015, segment by specification and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China epoxiconazole in 2008-2015, segment by region and producer.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-2015
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of epoxiconazole in China in 2012-2015
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China epoxiconazole, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's epoxiconazole industry and epoxiconazole supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 5 key epoxiconazole players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, epoxiconazole production, sales data and information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3762692/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-epoxiconazole-market-report-2016-edition-300378821.html