DUBLIN, Dec. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brfnjh/china_ev) has announced the addition of the "China EV Air-conditioner Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
An estimate shows that in 2015 the market size of new energy automotive air conditioners in China will be very likely to hit RMB3.276 billion, up 92.56% from a year earlier.
As preferential policies like purchase tax exemption are phased in, and with gradual improvements in infrastructure, new energy automobile market is going through rapid yet sustained growth. According to Made in China 2025 released in May 2015 by the State Council, the sales volume of China-branded new energy vehicles will reach 1 million units by 2020 and 3 million units by 2025. In the years ahead, therefore, Chinese new energy vehicles will continue to maintain the momentum of rapid growth, and electric air-conditioners, electric power steering, and other related supporting industries will also be upgraded.
As one of the major electric passenger vehicle air-conditioning compressor manufacturers in China, Aotecar registers an over 60% share in motor compressor market. Since the development of motor compressors in 2005, Aotecar has established strategic cooperative relations with a broad array of companies like BAIC, Chery, Zotye, Changan, BYD, Geely, FAW Haima, King Long, and Foton. In January 2015, Aotecar was wholly acquired by Jiangsu Kingfield Garments Co., Ltd.; subsequently, Kingfield raised funds of about RMB1.207 billion via non-public stock offerings and purchased Air International Group. The acquisition would bring benefits to the both parties in resource integration and competitiveness improvement in EV air-conditioners.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of EV Air-conditioner
2. EV Industry
3. EV Air-conditioner Market
4. Market Segments
5. Electric Passenger Vehicle Air-conditioner Companies
6. Electric Bus Air-conditioner Companies
- Guangzhou Jingyi Automobile Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Halla Visteon Climate Control (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Hanon Systems (HVCC)
- Hefei Carnot Automotive Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Huada Automotive Air Conditioner (Hunan) Co., Ltd.
- Mudanjiang Foton Automotive Air Conditioner Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Aotecar New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sanden Corporation
- Sanden Huayu Automotive Air-Conditioning Co., Ltd. (SSB)
- Songz Automobile Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou New Tongchuang Auto Air-Conditioning Co., Ltd
- TD Automotive Compressor Kunshan Co., Ltd. (TACK)
- Toyota Industries Corporation (Denso)
- Valeo Compressor (Changchun) Co., Ltd.
- Xiezhong International Holdings Limited
- Yantai Shougang DENSO Co., Ltd. (YSD)
- Zhengzhou Kelin Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.,
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets