LONDON, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Future of Foodservice in China to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the Chinese Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in China and key players in the Chinese Foodservice market.
- The Chinese Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 9.8% during 2015-2020
- Rising unemployment rate may impact the Foodservice market in value terms, as consumers will be seeking out value-for-money and low-to mid-priced food
- Quick, inexpensive and freshly prepared branded fast foods will gain popularity as they are perceived to be of higher quality
- Many fast food operators, such as McDonald's and Johnny Rockets, are launching "made-to-order" burgers to meet consumer demand for so called "right for me" foods
- Healthcare will be the fastest growing Cost channel in terms of sales during 2015-2020, driven by better insurance coverage, growth in lifestyle diseases, and increasing aging population
This report offers detailed analysis of the Chinese Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the Chinese Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within China for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the Chinese market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in China to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Chinese Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, expansion of international air routes, government's initiatives on developing in-bound tourism and trade co-operations with other nations, and a focus on developing sightseeing infrastructure will promote rural/domestic tourism in China; and lead to growing Accommodation and Travel Foodservice sales in the country.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. with increasingly hectic lifestyles, urban working consumers will fuel the growth of out-of-home breakfast trend, while commuting to work, at subway stations or at the workplace.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in China with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3942544/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers