DUBLIN, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fungicides China News" newsletter to their offering.
In March 2016, eyes of most Chinese pesticide manufacturers were caught by the CAC2016 and the CAC conference week. At the conference, Zhang Wenjun, director of ICSD, ICAMA, introduced China's exports of pesticides in 2015 and pointed out that it was the first time to see downturns in both imports and exports of pesticides over the past 5 years. Specifically:
- Volume: 1.51 million tonnes, down by 8.06% YoY
- Value: USD7.28 billion, down by 16.87% YoY
- Volume: 57,600 tonnes, down by 14.21% YoY
- Value: USD678 million, down by 8.88% YoY
Moreover, the list of China's top 20 pesticide exporters in 2015 were unveiled at CAC2016, which demonstrated the manufacturers' ability and achievements in expanding overseas market, as well as their excellent quality of pesticides and capability of supply. This also helped to further these companies' influence.
Notably, there were still some highlights in the overall pesticide export market.
According to Zhang Wenjun, since 2011, exports of technical have decreased year by year, while more high value-added formulations have been exported and become a new driving force. This manifests China's successful structure adjustment in the pesticide industry.
China's export volume and value of fungicide formulations both increased over 2014. However, due to the downturn in the overall pesticide market, the rise in value was much smaller than that in volume.
This report contains detailed analysis on China's exports and imports of fungicide formulations and the top 20 pesticide exporters in following report.
Key Topics Covered:
- Phenamacril, another independently developed fungicide to make sales of "RMB100 million"
- Market price of chlorothalonil to keep high in 2016
- China's top 20 pesticide exporters in 2015
- More Chinese carbendazim producers resume production
- IPP, CAAS signs with ALS a distribution licensing agreement on China's first plant immunoprotein biopesticide with ALS
- Limin Chemical to raise funds to strengthen leading position in fungicide market
- China's exports of tebuconazole technical: YoY falls in both volume and price in 2015
- China's export volume of fungicide formulations increases by 10.24% YoY in 2015
- China's import volume of fungicide formulations falls by 22.09% YoY in 2015
- Fifteen fungicide technical registered in China, Feb. 2016
- Lianhetech to invest USD45.99 million into fluxapyroxad intermediate project
- Nissan Chemical's amisulbrom first to register in China
- Shenzhen Noposion: net profit reaches USD34.80 million in 2015
- Jiangsu Huifeng: large rise in online sales of pesticide formulations
- Another two enterprises voluntarily give up pesticide production qualifications
- Nantong Weilike to launch 3,400 t/a pesticide formulation expansion project
- Shanghai Heben-Eastsun: first domestic enterprise obtains "Three Certificates" of pyraclostrobin TC
- Lanfeng Bio-Chem: rise in net profit in Q1 2016
- Jiangsu Province: 86,000 tonnes of fungicides exported in 2015
- Jiangsu Province: rape sclertiniose to strike moderately on the whole and heavily in some areas
- China's market price of mancozeb likely to rise in the short run
- China's market price of propiconazol technical falls in March
- Ex-works prices of main fungicides in China, Mar. 2016
- Shanghai Port prices of main fungicides in China, Mar. 2016
- FOB Shanghai prices of main fungicides in China, Mar. 2016
Companies Mentioned - The Institute of Plant Protection
- Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lianhe Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Noposion Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huifeng Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Heben-Eastsun Medicaments Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lanfeng Biochemical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6xh22/fungicides_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets