DUBLIN, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Production and Market of Imidacloprid in China" report to their offering.
Imidacloprid, as one of the major insecticides in China, also takes an important role in the global market. China is not only an imidacloprid producer that can guarantee its own agricultural production, but also an important imidacloprid exporter in the world. This report has carried on the comprehensive analysis of imidacloprid including production technology, production, producers, import, export, consumption, and price change of imidacloprid in China, as while as a professional forecast that guide investments and business movements for the players who pay close attention to imidacloprid industry or try to find opportunities from it.
Nowadays, China is a major imidacloprid supplier in the world and recorded 20,800 tonnes of imidacloprid technical output in 2015 with an operating rate of about 70% but only 55% in 2011. What the reasons for the increasing output and operating rate in recent years? And will the output continue enlarging in the next five years (2016-2020)?
China exported 25,702 tonnes of imidacloprid products valued USD271 million to other countries all over the world. What are the reasons for such a huge export volume? Where are the imidacloprid products exported to? And will the export volume keep on increasing in the next five years (2016-2020)?
This is the fifth edition of China's imidacloprid industry report and you can find the answers in this report about the above problems. It attaches importance to the following parts:
- Update all the data related to imidacloprid industry from technical and formulations in China in 2011-2015, including registration, supply, export, price, consumption, etc.
- Identify the key players and potential producers of imidacloprid industry in China.
- Emphasize consumption of imidacloprid in 2011-2015, as well as the consumption structure by crops, regions and formulations in 2015.
- Figure out the development status of the industry and influencing factors including drivers and barriers.
- Forecast the imidacloprid industry's development in terms of supply, export and demand in 2016-2020.
- Get a clear understanding of the future development trend, and identify China's position of imidacloprid industry from a global perspective.
- Explore commercial opportunities of imidacloprid industry in China under the context of the new global economic situation. Analyze substitutes for imidacloprid products in domestic market.
- Jiangsu Kwin Group Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Yetian Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Hailir Pesticides and Chemicals Group
- Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Sino-Agri United Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changlong Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Chemspec Agro-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Sunjoy Agroscience Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Fengshan Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Labor Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Qilin Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Huaxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hisun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao KYX Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Veyong Bio-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiannong Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Hengshui Northern Pesticide & Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yancheng Shuangning Agro-chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n45sj7/production_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-imidacloprid-production-and-market-2016-2020---research-and-markets-300277001.html
SOURCE Research and Markets