DUBLIN, May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Chemicals Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Emerging 5 Chemicals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
An essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five chemicals market. The report includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $1,772.1 billion to the global chemicals industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $2,415.3 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 6.4% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the chemicals industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,543.4 billion in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $104.6 and $75.3 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the chemicals industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $2,125.6 billion in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $141.5 and $89.6 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five chemicals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five chemicals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five chemicals market with five year forecasts
- Compare data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five chemicals market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five chemicals market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five chemicals market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Top 5 Emerging Countries Chemicals
- Industry Outlook
- Chemicals In South Africa
- Chemicals In Brazil
- Chemicals In China
- Chemicals In India
- Chemicals In Mexico
- Company Profiles
- Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q1oqfv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets