DUBLIN, May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "China Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China NdFeB magnet market reached a volume of 86,502 Tons in 2018, representing the world's largest market. Neodymium - Iron - Boron (NdFeB) are the strongest types of permanent magnets commercially available. These magnets have the highest energy product for their mass compared to other permanent magnets and create the strongest magnetic field.
This strong magnetic strength allows for significant product miniaturisation, improved product performance, super strong adhesive force and reduced manufacturing costs. NdFeB magnets are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and grades and can be found in a variety of applications such as high-performance motors, brushless DC motors, magnetic separation, magnetic resonance imaging, sensors and loudspeakers.
The market for NdFeB magnets in China is strongly driven by the abundant availability of raw materials required for their production. China has the largest reserve of rare-earth minerals and holds a monopoly over the raw materials. However, since the regulations for exporting the raw materials have become stringent over the past few years, the industries that are dependent on these magnets have set up their plants in China in order to reduce their production costs. Some of the industries where the demand for these magnets is growing include electronics, medical devices, automobiles, wind industry, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the domestic consumption and exports?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 China Neodymium-Iron-Boron Magnet Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Domestic Consumption and Exports
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 SWOT Analysis
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.10 PESTEL Analysis
5.11 Price Analysis
5.11.1 Price Indicators
5.11.2 Price Structure
5.11.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Application
6.3 Power Generators
6.4 Medical Industry
6.5 Wind Power
7 Market Breakup by Domestic Consumption and Exports
7.1 Domestic Consumption
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Government Regulations
10 Strategic Recommendations
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d5kyr0
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets