DUBLIN, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Smart Electric Meter Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
More than 90 million smart electric meters were installed in China in 2015, creating a market size of RMB18.2 billion, up 5.56% and 1.68% against the previous year, respectively. As more and more smart electric meters are installed, smart electric meters started entering a process of stock substitution in China in 2015. Besides new demands, replacement market will be one of main driving forces of market growth during 2016-2020 when smart electric meter installations will grow at an estimated average pace of 5.75% and the market scale 3.14%.
Smart electric meters are primarily promoted by State Grid and China Southern Power Grid via unified bidding with the former holding the lion's share. State Grid invites smart electric meter biddings for three to five times every year. The quantity of State Grid's biddings in 2014 and 2015 both exceeded 90 million units. The figure for the first batch in 2016 reached 69.12 million units and full-year amount is expected to rise significantly.
Smart electric meter industry is less concentrated in China. There are more than 100 producers whose products are mainly for residents and industrial & commercial users. Meanwhile, the equilibrium strategy adopted by State Grid restrains industry concentration to a large extent. In 2015, Ningbo Sanxing Electric and Jiangsu Linyang Energy were top 2 winning bidders with 3.714 million and 3.709 million smart electric meters, both holding a market share of 4.08%, according to the biddings won by market players from State Grid.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Smart Electric Meter Market
3. Construction of Smart Grid in China
4. China's Smart Electric Meter Market
5. Smart Electric Meter Market of STATE GRID
6. Tender Market Segments of STATE GRID
7. Key Manufacturers
8. Summary and Prediction
- Beijing BANNER Electric Manufacturing Corporation
- Hangzhou Sunrise Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Xili Meter Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Henan XJ Metering Co., Ltd.
- Hexing Group
- Holley Metering Limited
- Jiangsu Linyang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Sanxing Electric Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia LONGi Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Gaoke Communication Inc.
- Shenzhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Haoningda Meters Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Jiangji Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Techrise Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Wasion Group Holdings Limited
- Wuhan SanFran Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Dongfang Wisdom Electric Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Bada Electronic Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang CHINT Instrument & Meter Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Risesun Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn227d/china_smart
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets