LONDON, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Tebuconazole is the biggest triazole fungicide product by market volume in globally, with total consumption volume has reached about 15,000-16,000 tonnes (calculated by 97% technical) in 2015.
China, the biggest pesticide supplier globally, has been playing an important role in the global tebuconazole market. About 70% of the global tebuconazole technical was produced by China. Total capacity and output of tebuconazole technical has over 13,000t/a and 11,000 tonnes in 2015 in China, respectively.
Driven by the products' good control effect, the demand for tebuconazole in China has been expanding in recent years, with both soaring consumption volume and market value. China has become a major tebuconazole consumer globally.
In Dec. 2011, the Chinese Government issued the Twelfth Five-Year (2011-2015) Development Plan for Pesticide Industry, in which it is pointed out that the number of Chinese pesticide companies shall be cut down by 30% by 2015. 2015 is the last year of the plan, how has it affected China's tebuconazole industry? How about the supply situation and producers of tebuconazole?
The Chinese Government has been paying more attention on environment protection in recent years, and the supervision of wastewater treatment in the agrochemical industry has become more stringent. Many pesticides producers have increased their investments in wastewater treatment, and some have been shut down or rectified and reformed because of the problem of wastewater treatment. What's more, the increasing labor cost and raw material price have raised the costs and reduced profits of many pesticides. How does it affect the tebuconazole industry? How about the supply and sale situation of tebuconazole?
In Feb. 2015, the Ministry of Agriculture of China issued a document about the action plan of zero growth in pesticide consumption in 2020, in which bio-pesticides are mentioned several times. This will stimulate the promotion and application of bio-pesticides, which may seize the market shares of many chemicals pesticides market. How about the current consumption situation of Chinese tebuconazole and the future trend?
In order to answer the above questions, WBISS conducted a special market research on China's tebuconazole industry and published this report.
China Tebuconazole Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese tebuconazole industry. With more than 70 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese tebuconazole market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China tebuconazole by end of 2015, segment by specification and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China tebuconazole in 2008-2015, segment by region and producer.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-2015
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of tebuconazole in China in 2012-2015
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China tebuconazole, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's tebuconazole industry and tebuconazole supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 5 key tebuconazole players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, tebuconazole production, sales data and information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3762689/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48