NEW YORK, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Triazole fungicides are the second largest fungicide category (after strobilurin fungicides) by market value globally, whose market value accounts for about 21% of the global fungicides total. In 2014, the global triazole fungicides' market value reached USD3.4 billion, up by 9.6% compared with that in 2013.
China, the biggest pesticide supplier globally, has been playing an important role in the global triazole fungicides market. China currently can produce 16 kinds of triazole fungicides, more than 65% of which are exported. Some products' export volume exceeds over 75% of their total output, including tebuconazole, propiconazole and flutriafol, etc. China has become the biggest triazole fungicides supplier in the world.
Driven by the products' good control effect, the demand for triazole fungicides in China has been expanding in recent years, with both soaring consumption volume and market value. Ranking by market value, triazole fungicides have become the largest category of fungicides in China. China has become a major triazole fungicides consumer globally, whose market value accounts for about 6%-7% of the global triazole fungicides total.
In Dec. 2011, the Chinese Government issued the Twelfth Five-Year (2011-2015) Development Plan for Pesticide Industry, in which it is pointed out that the number of Chinese pesticide companies shall be cut down by 30% by 2015. 2015 is the last year of the plan, how has it affected China's triazole fungicides industry? How about the supply situation and producers of these products?
The Chinese Government has been paying more attention on environment protection in recent years, and the supervision of wastewater treatment in the agrochemical industry has become more stringent. Many pesticides producers have increased their investments in wastewater treatment, and some have been shut down or rectified and reformed because of the problem of wastewater treatment. What's more, the increasing labor cost and raw material price have raised the costs and reduced profits of many pesticides. How does it affect the triazole fungicides industry? How about the supply and sale situation of triazole fungicides?
In Feb. 2015, the Ministry of Agriculture of China issued a document about the action plan of zero growth in pesticide consumption in 2020, in which bio-pesticides are mentioned several times. This will stimulate the promotion and application of bio-pesticides, which may seize the market shares of many chemicals pesticides market. How about the current consumption situation of Chinese triazole fungicides and their future trend?
In order to answer the above questions, WBISS conducted a special market research on China's triazole fungicides industry and published this report.
China Triazole Fungicides Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese triazole fungicides industry. With 285 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese triazole fungicides market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China triazole fungicides by end of 2015, segment by product, formulation type and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China triazole fungicides in 2008-2015, segment by product, region and producer, including detailed data about capacity and output, major producers and their production information in 2013-2015.
3. Export situation for China triazole fungicides export in 2008-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
4. Consumption situation of China triazole fungicides, segment by product and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
5. Supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020 and segment by product.
6. Detailed introduction of 12 typical triazole fungicides products. For each triazole fungicide, the information includes:
- Supply situation (total capacity and output), 2008-2015
- Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-2015
- Potential projects introduction
- Price trends, 2012-2015
- Qualitative analysis for export situation, 2008-2015
- Consumption situation (volume and value), segment by formulation and crop, 2011-2015
- Supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
7. Profile of 10 key triazole fungicides players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, triazole fungicides production, sales data and information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03762688-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001