DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h3rdl/china_water) has announced the addition of the "China Water Enhancer Market-Growth, Trends and Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Chinese water enhancer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.85 between the years 2015-2020. Chinese market is characterized by a high level of consolidation which is prone to move according to certain trends, the latest being the health drive. The rampant pollution in China is a major cause of worry for the consumers, most of who migrate to large cities at some point. The fear of consuming the tap water is leading many consumers to go for bottled water, and the associated water enhancer products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the China Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the China Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
Benefits of this Report:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the China Water enhancer market.
- Gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- Gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
- Arizona Beverages USA
- Cott Beverages
- Dyla LLC
- GVC Great Value Company
- H.J.Heinz Company
- Heartland LLC
- ICEE Co.
- Kraft foods Inc.
- Orange Crush Company
- Pioma Industries
- Splash Corporation
- Sunkist growers Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- The Gatorade Company Inc.
- Wisdom Natural Brands
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h3rdl/china_water
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets