LONDON, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China is the fastest growing water enhancer market in the world, wherein it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.85 between the years 2015 and 2020. At these rates China is expected to cross the American market by volumes in the near future. Despite these facts, the room for growth is higher in China due to the low per capita consumption of water. At present the per capita consumption of bottled water in China is 26 liters per person per year which much below the global average of 30 liters per person, and considering the Chinese nation's population this number gives way for a much larger market.
Chinese market is characterized by a high level of consolidation which is prone to move according to certain trends, the latest being the health drive. The rampant pollution in China is a major cause of worry for the consumers, most of who migrate to large cities at some point. The fear of consuming the tap water is leading many consumers to go for bottled water, and the associated water enhancer products. This excessive pollution could also act as a constraint for the market due to the extremely scrutinizing regulations. The other major driver for the market is the increasing health consciousness among people, a trend mostly fuelled by the migrant middle class and which is heavily capitalized by the industry. The flavored and energy drop segments are estimated to rapidly grow in these conditions, with private label stores forging ahead in the intensely competitive Chinese setup.
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the China Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the China Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the China Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3311789/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48