LONDON, July 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 70% of water supplied by municipal authorities in China is believed to be contaminated. The water pollution problem in the country is becoming increasingly severe due to unchecked industrial discharge, which in turn, increases the level of toxicity in water resources. In 2011, the Chinese government estimated that 82% of the river water resources and 55% of the ground water resources were highly polluted with harmful contaminants like arsenic, lead, mercury, etc. With increasing awareness about health and water quality, a growing number of consumers are opting for water purification equipment based on advanced purification technologies like RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration or Gravity. This is driving the adoption of water purifiers in the country's residential as well as commercial segments.
According to "China Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the country's water purifiers market is projected to witness a CAGR of over 25% during 2015-20. Presently, Eastern China provinces accounts for the largest share in the country's water purifiers market, followed by South Central, North and North East, and other provinces. RO based water purifier segment continues to dominate the water purifiers market in China, and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. "China Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers market in China:
- China Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (Reverse Osmosis, UV and Gravity/Offline)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3039935/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48