DUBLIN, Apr. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgzqhz/china_wireless) has announced the addition of EJL Wireless Research's new report "China Wireless Infrastructure Industry 2015 Outlook" to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis on the current Chinese government grafting probe and impact on the wireless telecom industry.
- Explanation of Chinese TDD-LTE Frequency Bands
- China TD-SCDMA/TDD-LTE Spectrum Licenses by Mobile Operator
- China Mobile TDD-LTE Deployment Timeline
- China FDD-LTE Spectrum Licenses by Mobile Operator
- Grafting Probe Analysis
- Mobile Operator Consolidation Analysis
Key Topics Covered:
CHINA WIRELESS TELECOM ANALYSIS
- How it all started
- The order flow ramp begins
- China Issues FDD-LTE licenses
- So why is the market NOT seeing demand rebound?
- The real reason is the grafting probe
- Mobile Operator Consolidation
- Wireless Ecosystem Impact
- Exhibit 1: China TD-SCDMA/TDD-LTE Frequency Spectrum Allocation by Mobile Operator
- Exhibit 2: China Mobile TDD-LTE Network Deployment Timeline
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgzqhz/china_wireless
Source: EJL Wireless Research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets