LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Fluoride Materials Industry chain will the main topic of this newsletter. The report includes breaking news from China and abroad, the latest market data (price, import & export, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.), in-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, performance of Chinese producers, M&A, new technology, and expert commentary from industry insiders.
Here is the Editor's Note for you to know about the Feb. issue specifically:
- In Feb. 2017 (after Spring Festival), China's sales of fluorochemicals gradually recovered, but the operating rate overall was still low. This caused rises in price of fluorite (CaF2>97%), AHF (99.95%), HCFC-22 and PTFE.
- CCM believes that the fluorochemicals business will have an upturn in H1, with the coming peak sales of refrigeration equipment and air conditioner in Q2.
- For instance, the production capacity of PTFE amounts to about 117,000 t/a nationwide, whilst its capacity utilization rate is only around 50%. In the next a few years, the average growth rate regarding the production capacity is expected to decline too.
- Regarding the hot issue – the anti-dumping suit of HFC-134a from China, the USDC announced the final ruling results late this month: the dumping margins of all Chinese exporters / producers ranged from 148.79% to 167.02%.
- The month, Feb. 2017, saw increases in the prices of fluorochemicals in China, thanks to the tight supply. The coming peak sales (Q2) of the refrigeration and air conditioning business are expected to significantly improve the fluorochemicals business performance.
- In Feb. 2017, China's AlF3 price continued rising slightly, thanks to the cost support. It is expected that this year will see its good performance, based on the market recovery in 2016 which will continue in 2017 and the increased demand.
- In Feb. 2017, China's PTFE price continued rising. However, overcapacity is still the most prominent problem in the industry. It is expected that the average growth rate regarding the production capacity will decline to 5%.
- The period, early 2017, saw great price rises in China's fluorine-enriched refrigerant business, which can be mainly attributed to cost support, limited production and demand recovery.
- In Feb. 2017, Do-Fluoride made a prediction about its full-year 2016 financial performance. Specifically, its alternative energy business became a key contributor.
- In Feb. 2017, Do-Fluoride announced the close of its private placement and the share trading restart. This was mainly impacted the CSRC's latest document released for financing activity.
- In Feb. 2017, Befar Group put its LiPF6 project on file, and planned to construct an electronic grade HF project.
- It is getting clear that hydrocarbon refrigerant is a substitute in air conditioning. However, its usage limit of 150 g sets back the application and promotion. Now many organizations in the world are intending to lift this limit within 2017.
- In Jan. 2017, China's fluorite (CaF2>97%) price continued rising, mainly because of the tight supply and the active stocking-up by downstream industries.
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
or more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-fluoride-materials-industry-increases-in-price-after-spring-festival-2017-300457967.html