LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Herbicides Industry Chain will be the main topic of this newsletter to help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire, from raw materials to end consumption.
Here is the Editor's Note for you to know about the Feb. issue specifically:
· In 2017, the uptrend of herbicide market price relieves to some extent. However, when industry insiders feel relaxed because of the relieved environmental pressure, the MEP issued the 2017 Air Pollution Control Work Plan in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region and Surrounding Areas (Exposure Draft) in Feb. 2017.
· Companies that need to continue production to meet livelihood needs of people should be approved by provincial level governments. This arouses wide attention of industry insiders. Some of them disclosed that if the plan is officially implemented, the pesticide market will show an uptrend in price due to tight supply.
· In Feb. 2017, the No.1 Central Document was also issued which themed "deeply pushing forward agricultural supply-side structural reform and accelerating cultivation of new impetus of rural agriculture".
· Along with China's measures of de-capacity, de-stocking and zero growth action of usage amount of pesticide, the pesticide industry may usher in great revolution in supply-side structural adjustment.
· In addition, on 8 Feb., 2017, the new Regulations of the Control of Agricultural Chemicals (Revised Draft) was passed, which will be conducive to the long-term development of China's pesticide industry to a large extent.
· Nanjing Red Sun has forecast a 300%+ YoY rise in Q1 2017 net profit. If its strong momentum continues, the company's full-year performance may meet a favorable turn.
· Lier Chemical plans to acquire a company in the same industry to expand its product lines and make its production base layout more reasonable, in order to enhance its competitiveness.
· After being dragged down by Jiangsu Changlong and Changlong Agrochemicals, Shenzhen Noposion sold the equity of the two to its affiliated companies to get rid of their losses.
· Although the Chinese pesticide industry witnessed slumps in exports in 2016, the most painful downturn has passed and the industry is going to improve in 2017.
· In 2017, the price hike of glyphosate seems to stop.
· The background of comparatively strong haze control pressure in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas, the treatment measures in 2017 will be further consolidated, which may be the second wave of price hike for the glyphosate market.
· In 2016, China's export volume of herbicide formulations realized a two-digit growth.
· In 2016, China's imports of herbicide formulations recorded double-digit declines.
· In Jan. 2017, 20 herbicide TC was newly registered in China, of which one was registered for the first time. Notably, 3 companies obtained 2 registrations respectively.
· The No.1 Central Document of 2017 was officially issued to deepen the advancement of agricultural supply side structural reform and cultivate new development force of rural agriculture.
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-herbicides-industry-chain-experiences-relief-for-reprieved-environmental-pressure-300457784.html