DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84kr45/chinese_cell_and) has announced the addition of the "Chinese Cell and Panel Manufacturers - 6th Edition" report to their offering.
This report is a detailed tracker of Chinese solar cell and panel manufacturers - showing fresh data on each company's capacity, production, equipment, materials and key contacts. It is an ideal tool to understand your customers and suppliers in great detail.
The authors have been collecting information on the photovoltaic industry for over 8 years from suppliers, manufacturers and customers. The authors strong relationships with companies throughout the photovoltaic value chain allows us to not only collect detailed information, but it also allows us to cross reference it with other members in the value chain, ensuring the authors customers have the most current and reliable information.
Key-contact details allow equipment and material suppliers to get directly through to the key managers they seek, saving a lot of time in finding their potential customers and expanding their business.
Capacity and production forecasts provide detailed plans of your customers, allowing you to quickly spot their expansion plans and new purchasing needs.
Equipment and material brands in use show the market share of various suppliers. By knowing the brands in current use by a potential customer, you can show these customers your specific advantages over their existing suppliers - and can also use the data to track your market share over time.
The advantage of an these reports over competing market research reports is that these reports cover every market player, instead of simply collecting samples of some big companies. All this production information is verified by face to face visits or telephone interviews with CEOs, sales managers and purchasing managers. In addition the authors' double check their information by performing comprehensive cross checks with third party sources, such as equipment manufacturers and material suppliers.
The data is provided in Excel format, showing in three ways: alphabetical order, ranking by production and individual profiles covering all information about each company.
Thin-film manufacturers (25 companies)
- Baoding Fengfan Solar Energy Co., Ltd.
- Baoding Tianwei SolarFilms Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Kangliya Technology Co., Ltd.
- CN Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Xushuang Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
- China Solar Co., Ltd.
- GS-Solar (Cayman) Co., Ltd.
- General Solar Power (Yantai) Co., Ltd.
- Gongchuang Photovoltaic Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hanergy Holding Group
- Hangzhou Amplesun Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
- Harbin Gerui Solar Energy Corporation
- Longyan Energy Technology (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- New Energy Solutions Inc.
- Polar Photovoltaics Co., Ltd.
- QS Solar (Suzhou Qiangsheng Photoelectricity Co., Ltd.)
- SUNGEN International Limited
- Shenzhen Global Solar Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Haoxiang Solar Energy Battery Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen QF Solar Cell S&T Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Topray Solar Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Spruce Photovoltaic Technology, Inc.(SSPT)
- Trony Solar Holdings Company Limited
- Weihai China Glass Solar Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Rixin Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xuchang Tiandihe Solar Energy Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84kr45/chinese_cell_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets