DENVER, April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- INFORUM CONFERENCE -- No other company has completed as many successful Lawson implementations, upgrades and integrations across all industry verticals as CIBER, Lawson's largest service partner outside of Infor's own professional services organization. Many of those projects will come under the spotlight at Inforum 2012, when the event's Diamond Sponsor, CIBER, welcomes conference attendees to its headquarters city of Denver, Colo. CIBER's Lawson professionals will showcase M3 and S3 expertise, Lawson Talent Management, managed services and hosting solutions, as well as insights on leveraging Lawson investments for the greatest possible gain. As the result of a recent transaction, Lawson is now combined with Infor, solidifying Infor as the third largest enterprise software company.
Here are some recent Lawson projects in which CIBER worked with clients to reduce total implementation and ownership costs using best practices, industry knowledge, tools, templates and intellectual property to streamline operations, drive out waste and increase ROI:
- ERP upgrade and hospital system consolidation: CIBER updated and consolidated the ERP system and database covering several hospitals and other entities within a large regional healthcare organization. The project included an enterprise-wide implementation of Lawson Financials, Human Resources and Payroll software packages.
- ERP implementation to increase workflow efficiency and improve decision-making capabilities for a large regional water wholesaler: A large regional water wholesaler contracted with CIBER for an assessment of an abandoned implementation and design of a new system. Based on successful completion of those projects, CIBER is now installing Lawson Human Resources, Payroll, Financials and Supply Chain/Procurement software.
- Implementation of Lawson HR, Financials and Supply Chain Management to improve total cost of ownership for a U.S. city: This project for a mid-sized city in the West will eliminate redundant systems, streamline operations and help reduce costs and liability. The new solution will also help the city save millions on total cost of ownership over its previous ERP system.
- Managed Services to free-up and focus IT resources strategically for a services organization: After two successful upgrades, CIBER is now providing managed services to free-up client IT resources so a global accounting, auditing and consulting firm can focus on their core business strategy and operations.
- Talent Management and Financials implementation to help a large public school district identify and retain peak performers: The implementation of Lawson Talent Management and Lawson Financials for a 182-school organization with more than 81,000 students helped the district measure, support and reward top educators.
- Lawson Talent Management project to better manage a global workforce for an oil and gas firm: CIBER headed up deployment of a worldwide system that will enable a leading oil and gas firm to streamline business processes and more effectively manage its global workforce.
- Talent acquisition and management system to improve visibility for a healthcare organization: CIBER is implementing Lawson software to replace a talent management system that relied heavily on manual processes and was not integrated with a healthcare network's HR management software. The new solution will be fully integrated, providing automated work flows and better visibility into the hiring process.
- M3 software implementation to support productivity for a wholesale organization: CIBER developed processes and provided leadership on a food wholesaler's M3 implementation.
- Upgrade and implement new processes and solutions to increase efficiencies for a public schools system: Leveraging its experience in K-12, CIBER helped the client increase procurement efficiencies with the implementation of Mobile Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing. The use of handhelds improved receipt and delivery of supplies as well as inventory management. Strategic Sourcing enabled the district to better negotiate and manage vendor contracts, resulting in cost savings. Teacher Contracts, which also is being deployed, will help proactively manage staff contracts and associated pay as work assignments change throughout the school year.
- Replaced aging ERP financial, procurement and human resources systems for a large hospital with a fully integrated Lawson solution: CIBER managed project planning and implementation for a rapidly growing four-hospital health system to increase functionality and reporting capabilities, provide better service and consolidate and streamline business processes. Employee and manager self-service applications, report bursting and distribution and workflow automation provides users and executives better access to key information. The new system also provides the foundation for future growth.
CIBER's partnership with Lawson dates back to 1995 and, as one of Lawson's largest partners, CIBER supports full-scale business transformation projects through business process calibration, change management, as well as functional and technical services around Lawson technology. CIBER delivers Lawson solutions supporting budgeting, financial processes and analysis, human capital management, sales order processing and manufacturing systems solutions. The company also offers expertise in several of Lawson's targeted vertical industries, including healthcare, public sector, food and beverages, general manufacturing and other services-oriented businesses. The Lawson experts on CIBER's team have enhanced client systems capabilities through more than 2 million consulting hours.
CIBER is exhibiting at Inforum from April 22-25 at the Denver Convention Center in Booth 520. For more information visit CIBER's website at http://www.ciber.com/events/inforum2012/.
About CIBER, Inc.
CIBER, Inc. is a global IT consulting and managed services company that collaborates with clients to develop technology solutions that deliver tangible business results. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 7,000 employees and operates in 18 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2011 was $1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. For more information, visit www.ciber.com
SOURCE CIBER, Inc.