LONDON, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The US tobacco products market is dominated by manufactured cigarettes, with 2015 volumes accounting for two thirds of the market. Cigars account for less than a tenth of the market by volume and form the third largest sector of the US tobacco market after cigarettes and smokeless tobacco. The US market has been largely supplied by domestic producers, although imports are taking a growing share of consumption, with import penetration rising to just over 40% in 2014. Historically, cigar usage has grown substantially and although further growth is expected going forward, it will be at a much slower rate than the historic trend.
- Overall, total Cigars and Cigarillos consumption has grown by more than 1.5 times over 2004-2015.
- As a result of sharp increase in taxation on small cigars introduced in April 2009, the leading manufacturers reclassified these cigars to the larger category, which led to strong growth in the large cigars category
- Imports of cigars and cigarillos reached an all-time high of over five million pieces in 2014
- The US market is led by the independently-owned Swisher International, which accounts for a fifth of the market share
"Cigars and Cigarillos in the USA", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the USA market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the USA market is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3688701/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers