Civil Helicopter Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Market Forecast 2014-2024
14 Apr, 2015, 11:35 ET
NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Civil helicopter MRO is a fundamental aspect of civil helicopter operations. It ensures the preservation of rotorcraft in pre-determined conditions of airworthiness in order to guarantee the safety of operations, passengers and crew. The MRO sector is heavily regulated by national and international aviation regulatory bodies with operators and OEMs being required to adhere to stringent regulations and practices in the performance of helicopter MRO work. Companies that conduct such services require approval and certification of facilities and infrastructure by the necessary aviation safety bodies.
The civil helicopter MRO market is heavily influenced by the activities of the wider civil helicopter market. For example, increased demand for civil helicopters will require higher frequencies of aftermarket services such as MRO. On the other hand, the essential requirements to perform MRO services and unscheduled maintenance and repairs on existing helicopter fleets will also drive demand within the market. North America and Europe hold the two largest shares of the civil helicopter MRO market, with high numbers of operational helicopters in service for an extensive range of utilities, ranging from offshore support to corporate transport. The Latin American region has seen a recent surge in civil helicopter demand with an increasing operational presence of OEMs. The Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East / Africa are markets where industry opinion sees potential for future growth in civil helicopter and MRO services.
Visiongain has determined that the global civil helicopter MRO market will reach $6,784m by the end of 2014. Helicopter MRO represents a comparatively small percentage of the overall aviation MRO market. Because of its relatively small size, the civil helicopter MRO market is dominated by OEMs and civil helicopter operators, supported by third party or independent MRO service providers.
Why you should buy the Civil Helicopter Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Market Forecast 2014-2024 Report
What are the future prospects of the civil helicopter MRO market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions, benefiting your own analysis and illustrating new opportunities and revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you to direct your future business strategy.
In this 236 page report we guarantee that you will receive the following key information:
- View global civil helicopter MRO market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
The report provides detailed projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to compete more effectively in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 183 tables, graphs, and charts
- Let our analyst present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future civil helicopter MRO market prospects.
- See details of 136 contracts and programmes.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the civil helicopter MRO sector.
- See an exclusive interview with RUAG Aviation.
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in a report, you will gain an in-depth understanding of what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the civil helicopter MRO sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can ben
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02487332-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Share this article