DALLAS, Oct. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Clasma Events, a global event company specializing in strategic conferences at the center of the worldwide energy discussion, today announced dates for its 2011 energy conferences focused on Smart Grid, connectivity, and the new energy economy.
Using a collaborative planning model involving key industry stakeholders and partners, Clasma delivers three major critically-acclaimed conferences annually. The 2011 dates are now set:
- ConnectivityWeek, May 23-26, 2011, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA – Focused on the application of Information Communication Technology (ICT) for energy management and efficiency, ConnectivityWeek uniquely blends ICT with an array of vertical applications, technical discussions and application strategies into a cohesive understanding of how smart, connected devices will shape our energy future.
- GridWeek, Sept. 12-15, 2011, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC –Globally recognized as the must-attend Smart Grid gathering, GridWeek is the only event with a proven history of attracting the complete diversity of Smart Grid stakeholders to explore Smart Grid's impact on the economy, utility infrastructure, consumers and the environment.
- Grid-Interop, Dec. 5-8, 2011, Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, AZ – Held in partnership with the National Institute of Standards and Technology and the GridWise Architecture Council, Grid-Interop focuses on Smart Grid interoperability standards, technologies and issues to help define the interoperability framework necessary for the Smart Grid to flourish.
Smart Grid Summits: In addition to organizing major industry conferences, Clasma also convenes industry thought leaders at three Smart Grid summits co-located with other industry events:
- Smart Grid Homes Summit at the Consumer Electronics Show, Jan. 8, 2011, Las Vegas, NV – This summit focuses on the implications of Smart Grid developments in the consumer electronics industry.
- B2G Summit at ASHRAE Annual Conference, Feb. 1, 2011, Las Vegas, NV – B2G brings together Smart Grid experts to discuss the business, technology and policy perspectives impacting players in the building automation and control systems industry.
- I2G at the ARC Forum, Feb. 7, 2011, Orlando, FL – This half-day conference will cover industrial energy management and Smart Grid connectivity.
If you're not already registered, don't miss Clasma's two remaining conferences in 2010:
- GridWeek, Oct. 18-21, 2010, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC – for more information, visit: www.GridWeek.com.
- Grid-Interop, Nov. 30 – Dec. 3, 2010, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL – for more information, visit: www.Grid-Interop.com.
About Clasma Events, Inc.
Clasma Events, Inc. is a global event company specializing in strategic conferences at the center of the worldwide energy discussion. With a finger on the pulse of leading industry technologies and trends, Clasma provides a stage for collaboration and cooperation among industry thought leaders at the forefront of the smart energy movement. Focusing on Smart Grid, connectivity, and the new energy economy, Clasma's major events include ConnectivityWeek, GridWeek, and Grid-Interop. More information on Clasma is available at www.clasma.com.
Clasma, GridWeek, ConnectivityWeek and Grid-Interop are registered trademarks of Clasma International Corporation. Other product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Clasma Events, Inc.