LONDON, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Class D audio amplifier market to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period"
According to the new market research report on Class D audio amplifier, this market is expected to be worth USD 2.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 17.4% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the Class D audio amplifier market can be attributed to the increasing demand for Class D audio amplifier technology in consumer electronics and automotive applications. However, the issue of interface integration in various audio devices poses a restraint for the growth of the Class D amplifier market.
"2-channel Class D audio amplifier market holds the largest market share"
2-Channel Class D audio amplifier held the largest market share in 2015 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period as it is commonly used in in-car audio and television sets. The increase in the demand for ultra-high definition television and in-car audio system is driving the growth of the Class D audio amplifier market.
"Class D audio amplifier market for television holds the largest market share"
The Class D audio amplifier for television holds the largest market share in 2015. The advent of technology has increased the demand for slim television sets such as LED, LCD, and OLED television. These televisions use the Class D audio amplifier technology for audio output because of its compact size and high efficiency which, in turn, is increasing the demand for Class D audio amplifiers in television sets.
"Class D audio amplifier market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate"
This report covers the Class D audio amplifier market in regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of Class D audio amplifier market in APAC is that it is one of the largest producers of smartphones and televisions in the world. Moreover, APAC is the major automotive production hub in the world, which boosts the market for Class D audio amplifiers in automotive applications such as speakers, subwoofers, and others.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 45%, Tier 2 - 32%, and Tier 3 - 23%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 30%, Directors - 45%, and Others - 25%
- By Region: North America - 26%, APAC - 22%, Europe - 40%, and RoW - 12%
The companies profiled in the report are STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), Analog Devices, Inc. (U.S.), On Semiconductor Corp. (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Rohm Co., Ltd. (Japan), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (U.S.), ICEpower A/S (Denmark), and Silicon Laboratories Inc. (U.S.).
This report provides a detailed analysis of the Class D audio amplifier market on the basis of the segments mentioned below:
Type: On the basis of type, the Class D audio amplifier market has been segmented into mono channel, 2-channel, 4-channel, 6-channel, and other amplifiers.
Device: On the basis of devices, the Class D audio amplifier market has been segmented into handsets, televisions, home entertainment systems, multimedia sound cases, in-car audio systems, and others.
End-User Industry: On the basis of end-user industries, the Class D audio amplifier market has been segmented into automotive, healthcare, industrial and retail, telecommunication, consumer electronics, and others.
Geography: On the basis of geography, the Class D audio amplifier market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application, and geography along with their respective market sizes.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the Class D audio amplifier market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the Class D audio amplifier market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for Class D audio amplifier markets based on type, device, end-user industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the Class D audio amplifier market.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4182973/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/class-d-audio-amplifier-market-by-type-device-end-user-industry-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300336106.html