SAN FRANCISCO, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cleanroom technology market size is expected to reach USD 5.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 3.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Technological advancement in cleanroom equipment, increasing need for cleanroom technology to develop quality products, and initiatives taken by private and public organizations to create awareness are key factors driving market growth.
Manufacturing companies in various industries are dependent on cleanroom technology in order to comply with the stringent regulatory standards. Moreover, there has been an increase in need for standardizing cleanroom standards due to presence of a wide range of classifications used by different countries such as U.S., U.K., and Germany, which is further bolstering the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Consumables held the largest revenue share owing to the stringent regulatory guidelines and increase in demand for quality products
- Pharmaceutical industry dominated the end-use segment due to several factors such as increasing demand to install the cleanroom technology equipment in production unit and presence of stringent regulations in U.S. regarding approval of imported products from emerging countries
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth over the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the increased production of generics, growing government initiatives, and economic development
- The key players in the cleanroom technology market include M+W Group; Clean Air Products; Abtech; KCWW; DuPont; Clean Room Depot, Inc.; Integrated Clean Room Technologies Pvt Ltd; Terra Universal; and Labconco
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Cleanroom Technology Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Equipment, Consumables), By End Use (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cleanroom-technology-market
The standards are more stringent among pharmaceutical and medical devices industries as compared to other industries owing to high chances of adverse consequences on public health in case of noncompliance. These factors are also expected to propel the growth of the cleanroom technology market in various industries. Moreover, various initiatives such as presence of cleanroom company directories and online magazines for specifying trends in cleanroom technology is further fueling the market.
Increase in incidence of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) is expected to propel the market in the coming years. According to a report by CDC, there were nearly 722,000 HAIs in U.S. as of 2018. Likewise, according to the data published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, in England, about 300,000 patients a year acquire HAI as a result of care within the National Health Service. Thus, the need for installation of cleanroom in hospitals has increased significantly to overcome the growing incidence of HAIs.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cleanroom technology market on the basis of product type, end use, and region:
- Cleanroom Technology Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning System (HVAC)
- Cleanroom air filters
- Air shower and diffuser
- Laminar air flow unit
- Cleaning products
- Cleanroom Technology End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical device industry
- Biotechnology industry
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Cleanroom Technology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Automated Breast Ultrasound Market– The demand for automated breast ultrasound systems is on a rise owing to the rising incidence of cancer, technological advancements, and various initiatives undertaken to raise awareness regarding breast cancer and its treatment across the globe.
- Drug Delivery Across Blood Brain Barrier Market– Growing incidences of neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disorder, Hunter's syndrome, and brain tumor are anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
- Sternal Closure Systems Market– Expanding base of geriatric population undergoing open heart surgery through median sternotomy is considered to be one of the primary growth stimulants for the market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.