WOODBURY, Minn., Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In keeping with the theme of the 2015 Boutique Design-New York, Boutique Begins Here, a group of companies catering to the high-end hospitality market have pulled together a designed vignette space called Gatsby Midtown Getaway.
Christy Winter, one of the organizers of this collaboration, tells us, "if you read The Great Gatsby in high school or saw either of the movies starring Robert Redford or the newer one starring Leonardo DiCaprio – you will immediately recognize that this bathroom would be perfect for Gatsby."
The space is designed by Kimberly Kolcz, an award-winning, licensed interior designer and the Founder of Offay Design Studio based in Newport Beach, CA. While the textures of the rich wood furnishings, the beautiful marble tile, tub and sink and the gorgeous gold fixtures evoke The Jazz Age or a Prohibition Speakeasy, this bathroom comes with many modern creature comforts, including….
- ClearMirror ShowerLite – heated & lighted mirror feature inside the shower. Perfect for shaving in the shower and enhancing the tile design.
- Jaclo Rain Machine showerhead, Slim-Rain Handshower, and Contempo Roman Tub filler.
- Synergy Global Supply hanging pendant lights, wall sconces and table lamps.
- The luxurious soaking tub and sinks provided by Apaiser, help create our sanctuary in stone.
- Brondell bidet seats bring technology and innovation to the most basic bathroom fixture – the toilet.
- Aptations back-lit vanity and magnified mirrors shine a bright, LED light right where you want it to put your best face forward.
Step back to the decadence of the Jazz Age and experience all of the luxurious modern conveniences that Gatsby would have insisted on, by visiting booths 1473/1572 at The Boutique Design – New York trade fair at the Javits Convention Center, November 8th and 9th.
ClearMirror manufacturer NewHome Bath & Mirror is the leading provider of patented and UL listed fogless mirrors for the shower and vanity that gently warm to 102°F and eliminate condensation. Thousands of people around world the have experienced ClearMirror products in the finest homes, hotels, watercraft, and recreation vehicles.
The Original ClearMirror for the bathroom vanity debuted in 1998, with its descendent – the Shower ClearMirror – hitting the market shortly after. ShowerLite became available in March 2013. All three products use specially-designed mirror heaters adhered to the backs of mirrors, keeping them fog free in the steamiest conditions. With the simple flip of a switch, the ClearMirror pad begins heating, providing a fogless mirror at all times. Ideal for applying makeup, shaving, styling your hair or for any time you need clear vision.
NewHome Bath & Mirror is located in Woodbury, MN and is affiliated with Harvey Vogel Manufacturing Co., which has more than 70 years of manufacturing and metal stamping excellence. Visit http://www.ClearMirror.com for more information and to purchase products.
Media Contact: NewHome Bath & Mirror / Craig Ethier
Toll Free: 877.242.5327 / Direct: 651.256.0750 / Email