NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast retail sales in clothing and footwear across different channels in Middle East and Africa.
- Middle East and Africa to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach US$55.7 billion in 2019
- South Africa is the largest market in the MEA region it also has highest share of total retail sales with over 29%
- Saudi Arabia is the fastest growing market in the region, while Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists is the largest channel, followed by Department stores
- Truworths and Ackermans are the famous retailers in the region
The "Duty Free Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019" report provides a comprehensive view of the duty free retail landscape. It includes:
- Provides a comprehensive view of the clothing and footwear retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; and highlights the fastest growing markets and channels for the category group. Also provides, data by sub-categories menswear, womenswear and childrenswear for clothing and men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear for footwear.
- Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and clothing and footwear retail trends
- The report covers five countries in the Middle East and Africa
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of five largest retail markets in the Middle East and Africa clothing and footwear retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the clothing and footwear
- Current and forecast market size for five countries - identify markets that holds majority share in the region along with sub-category level sales data
- Performance of individual retail channels across top five markets in the region for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular channel and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine channels), and key innovations in the Middle East and Africa clothing and footwear retail space - insights that can be used for developing strategies in line with latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing channels and sub-category level sales in countries across the region - utilize this information to target popular and emerging channels and categories in respective clothing and footwear retail markets
- Competitive landscape, with analysis of key players - acquire information about store count, market share and latest developments for key clothing and footwear retailers in the region
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02403738-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001