NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Factors such as growing need for integration of complex & heterogeneous cloud environments and increasing adoption of private & hybrid cloud are driving the cloud systems management software market"
The cloud systems management software market size is estimated to grow from USD 3.95 billion in 2016 to USD 15.29 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 31.1%. The market is driven by factors such as increased demand for automation & control among enterprises and gaining visibility across workload to improve operation management. However, complexities in application portability and rising threats & data security concerns are some of the restraints that are hindering the growth of cloud systems management software adoption.
"Application performance management is expected to have the fastest growth rate during the forecast period"
Enterprises use application performance management to manage and monitor the performance of complex and distributed software applications. The solution helps identify bottlenecks and quickly detects the root cause of application performance problems. The growth of application performance management is expected to increase due to benefits such as improved performance of applications with integrated analytics, detection of issues in applications in short time, and reduced slowdown.
"Professional services are expected to have largest market share, while managed services to grow at the highest CAGR"
Professional services enable enterprises to choose the best possible solutions and services depending on the requirement of the businesses and their users.
Vendors offering these services focus on improving the network performance, reducing the capital expenditure & operational expenditure, and ensuring end-to-end delivery and multivendor support. On the other hand, managed services segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR as it helps enterprises focus on core business activities and improve operational efficiency. Managed services delivers service quality and enhanced end-user experience while delivering speed, cost optimization, and quality of service.
"Asia-Pacific (APAC) projected to grow at the highest CAGR"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016, while APAC is the fastest growing region in terms of CAGR. Cloud systems management software helps avoid resource conflict and IT glitches, and is therefore growing rapidly in APAC. Cloud emergence and mandatory government regulations are simultaneously helping in boosting the growth of the cloud systems management software market in this region.
The break-up profiles of primary participants is given below as:
- By company: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 42%, and Tier 3 – 23%
- By designation: C level – 42%, Director level – 37%, and Others – 21%
- By region: North America – 51%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 15%, and RoW- 5%
Various key cloud systems management software providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. VMware Inc. (California, U.S.)
2. IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.)
3. Microsoft Corporation (Washington, U.S.)
4. HP Enterprise Company (California, U.S.)
5. Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, U.S.)
6. BMC Software (Texas, U.S.)
7. Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.)
8. Red Hat, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.)
9. CA Technologies (New York, U.S.)
10. ServiceNow, Inc. (California, U.S.)
The cloud systems management software market has been segmented based on solution, service, deployment, organisation size, vertical, and region. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, partnerships, agreements, & collaborations, business expansions, and competitive landscape associated with the cloud systems management software market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the cloud systems management software market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- This report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04360131-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001