25 Sep, 2018, 07:00 ET
ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROSOFT IGNITE – Cloudera, Inc., (NYSE: CLDR), the modern platform for machine learning and analytics optimized for the cloud, announced today three solutions and cloud services operated on Microsoft Azure that enable data-driven enterprise organizations to capitalize on large-scale data sets in the cloud more easily and cost-effectively.
Click to Tweet: NEWS: @Cloudera leverages Microsoft @Azure to supercharge enterprise
#MachineLearning and #Analytics for multi- or hybrid-cloud strategies: http://bit.ly/2MTBmxz
As businesses plan their digital transformation journeys, they are finding that the key to success is taking control of their data and the infrastructure needed to unlock data value. To do so, they must detach from any one particular deployment model and have the freedom to deploy on-premise, hybrid cloud or multi-cloud strategies as needed. Consequently, many enterprises are evaluating the public cloud as an initial step to modernize their data warehouse environment and begin to explore machine learning and AI solutions for their business.
Microsoft Azure is positioned to support data-driven companies given the breadth of their cloud and data center offerings. Cloudera, as Microsoft 2018 Global Partner of the Year for open source data and AI, is a modern data warehouse and AI platform built for the cloud to help businesses meet their needs for scale and put the promise of big data within reach. Working together, Cloudera and Microsoft offer businesses a way to supercharge their business by capitalizing on public cloud scale and hybrid cloud flexibility for machine learning, data warehousing, and AI solutions.
"The cloud is enabling businesses to process data sets at larger scale more easily and cost-effectively than ever before," said Vikram Makhija, general manager of Cloud at Cloudera. "Through our close relationship with Microsoft, Cloudera is able to empower customers to create and own their digital transformations with a platform that will support data workloads wherever they decide to run them."
Key Cloudera for Azure Machine Learning and Data Warehousing Offerings Include:
- Altus Cloud on Azure: Enterprises can take advantage of the full suite of Altus Cloud offerings from Cloudera to automate massive-scale data engineering and data warehouse workloads on Microsoft Azure. Cloudera delivers on the promise of dynamic environments that foster experimentation and collaboration using a shared data experience and on-demand resource consumption while maintaining the mandates of governance and security. Cloudera Altus Cloud on Azure utilizes Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS), an enterprise-wide, hyper-scale repository for big data analytics workloads, enabling businesses to capture data of any size, type, and ingestion speed in one single place for operational and exploratory analytics.
- Customer 360 on Azure Marketplace with Bardess, Trifacta, and Qlik: Cloudera has worked with Bardess, Trifacta, and Qlik to create a platform for customer 360 workloads available on the Microsoft public cloud in minutes. This solution provides a holistic, 360-degree view of customer records that captures different data types, aggregates and prioritizes up front, and applies analytics to drive personalization/relevancy, reduce customer churn, and deliver a better customer experience across channels.
- Credit Risk solution on Azure Marketplace with RCG, Cazena, and Trifacta: Cloudera has worked with RCG Global Services, Cazena, and Trifacta to develop a comprehensive solution to manage risk of loan portfolios, maximize risk-adjusted rate of return, minimize capital reserve requirements and strengthen compliance. It's a solution that is ready for you to use – only your loan data is needed. It provides the ability to assess your full loan portfolio using a secure, flexible, and expandable solution and technologies and includes quick-start support from RCG.
Click to schedule a chat with Cloudera experts in our booth #640 at Microsoft Ignite to learn more about how Cloudera on Azure enables today's enterprises to elevate data and analytics to become true data-driven organizations.
Generally available now:
- Cloudera Enterprise 6.0
- Cloudera SDX unified metadata control with Cloudera Altus
- Cloudera Altus Data Warehouse
- Cloudera Data Warehouse
- Cloudera Workload XM
- Read our latest blogs:
Connect with Cloudera
About Cloudera: cloudera.com/more/about.html
Read our VISION blog: vision.cloudera.com/ and Engineering blog: blog.cloudera.com/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cloudera
Visit us on Facebook: facebook.com/cloudera
See us on YouTube: youtube.com/user/clouderahadoop/featured
Join the Cloudera Community: community.cloudera.com/
Read about our customers' successes: cloudera.com/more/customers.html
For information on Cloudera Enterprise and SDX:cloudera.com/products/sdx.html
Cloudera and associated marks and trademarks are registered trademarks of Cloudera, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of Cloudera's offerings. The words "believe," "may," "will," "plan," "expect," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If the risks materialize or assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Risks include, but are not limited to, risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Form S-1 Registration Statement, and our future reports that we may file with the SEC from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Cloudera assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
SOURCE Cloudera, Inc.
Share this article