HOUSTON, April 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Chemical Market Associates, Inc. (CMAI) announces a new service launching for 2011 for the European thermoplastic resins market, the European Plastics & Polymers Advisory Service, which includes the European Plastics & Polymers Market Report. This service will provide a comprehensive view of the European markets for polymers and their relationships with upstream feedstocks and downstream end-use markets.
The European Plastics & Polymers Market Advisory Service includes:
- A monthly report highlighting the major thermoplastic resins; PE, PP, PS, EPS, PVC and PET. Includes forecast and historical pricing, commentary on significant events such as operational and trade changes, process economics for products covered, discussion of current and near-term supply/demand conditions, and analysis of events affecting future markets.
- In addition, clients will also receive the European Plastics & Polymers Report - Mid-Month Update. Issued during the third week of the month, this update includes forecasts, margins and market movements for the products covered, along with convenient and easy to read feedstock information.
- The Economy & Energy Overview Report, emailed to clients monthly, supplements this service with analysis on the global and regional economic trends and valuable data on crude oil and natural gas dynamics.
- One-on-one consulting time with respected industry experts.
- Access to CMAI's website price and economics database (historical and forecast price data updated once a week) and unlimited internet downloads of market reports.
The constantly changing nature of the global plastics & polymers markets and their relationships to end use products requires insightful, timely analysis. By dedicating an experienced team of consultants and database experts to cover the global monomers and polymers markets, CMAI offers the industry's most concise package of analysis, interpretation and forecasting for plastics.
For more information regarding the European Polymers Services please contact Martin Wiesweg, Director – Aromatics & Polymers, Europe, Middle East and Africa at +49 211 71008114 or by email [email protected].
CMAI is the premier provider of Market, Planning and Business Advisory services offering a unique combination of consulting analytics and expertise for the global chemical, plastics, fibers and chlor-alkali industries. With offices in Houston, New York, London, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Singapore and Shanghai, CMAI has provided expert business advisory services to a broad base of companies across multiple value chains and geographies since 1979. Clients to CMAI services include chemical and oil companies, technology & EPC companies, banking and financial institutions, plastic converters, textile & apparel manufacturers, brand-owners, grocers/retailers, government agencies and trading companies.
Jamie Van Fleet
1401 Enclave Parkway, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77077 U.S.A.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Chemical Market Associates, Inc.