HOUSTON, June 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Chemical Market Associates, Inc. (CMAI) announces the launch of the European PVC Stream Market Advisory Service, adding further depth and breadth to the products CMAI covers across the chemical sector. While the PVC business is influenced by international trade flows and developments around the globe, it remains largely a regional business. With these considerations in mind, this service has been designed with a global reach, but a European focus. This service provides a comprehensive forward looking view of the European PVC market based on careful detailed analysis of the entire chlor-alkali/PVC value chain; including oil & energy, ethylene, caustic soda, chlorine and PVC resin.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20061109/CMALOGO )
The European PVC Stream Market Advisory Service includes:
- A monthly summary report that provides updates on pricing/economics, supply/demand and trade, as well as forecast information for all related feedstocks and products.
- In addition, clients will also receive the PVC Price Report - Europe. This report appears twice monthly (mid- month and on the last working day) giving clients clear and succinct information regarding supply/demand and both expected and actual price movements. An invaluable tool for the negotiation process.
- The Economy & Energy Overview Report, emailed to clients monthly, supplements this service with analysis on the global and regional economic trends and valuable data on crude oil and natural gas dynamics.
- One-on-one consulting time with respected industry experts.
- Access to CMAI's website price and economics database (historical and forecast price data updated once a week) and unlimited internet downloads of market reports.
The service will be led by Mike Smith, Director – Polyolefins & PVC Europe/Africa, Dusseldorf, Germany, with contributions and analysis from CMAI consultants based in the United States and Asia, ensuring that CMAI clients receive a one of a kind consulting experience that delivers personalized attention and timely information. For more information on this or any CMAI service, please contact CMAI at email@example.com.
CMAI is the premier provider of Market, Planning and Business Advisory services offering a unique combination of consulting analytics and expertise for the global chemical, plastics, fibers and chlor-alkali industries. With offices in Houston, New York, London, Dubai, Dusseldorf, Singapore and Shanghai, CMAI has provided expert business advisory services to a broad base of companies across multiple value chains and geographies since 1979. Clients to CMAI services include chemical and oil companies, technology & EPC companies, banking and financial institutions, plastic converters, textile & apparel manufacturers, brand-owners, grocers/retailers, government agencies and trading companies.
Jamie Van Fleet
11757 Katy Freeway, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77079 U.S.A.
Tel: 281-531-4660 Fax: 281-531-9966
SOURCE Chemical Market Associates, Inc.