MIAMI, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricardo Arias-Nath, Chief Marketing Officer at PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America will present the keynote speech at Portada's 9th Annual PortadaLat Conference to take place on June 7-8, in Miami. Register now at early bird ticket rate, deadline is Friday April 21: www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Register
KEYNOTE: How Innovation Shapes Pepsico's Latin American Marketing Strategy
The PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America CMO will share his insights on the view from the top, discussing how and why his company is entering into new territories in brand innovation to engage the Latin American consumer. Arias-Nath will also highlight the role of content marketing in Pepsico's Latin American marketing strategy.
Ricardo Arias-Nath leads consumer strategy, creative and communications for iconic brands such as Pepsi, 7UP, Gatorade, Tropicana, Naked, RTD Lipton and RTD Starbucks. He has over 20 years of experience in marketing for FMCG, Media and Entertainment and Financial/Technology services industries. Arias-Nath initiated his career at the Procter & Gamble Company and has managed marketing programs for leading global brands such as Disney, Warner Bros., Citibank and BT.
"We are thrilled to announce PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America's Ricardo Arias-Nath keynoting the Conference," says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada. "Attendees from all over Latin America and the U.S. will profit from Arias-Nath's insight on new territories in brand innovation to engage the consumer," Baer adds. In its ninth annual edition, the 2017 PortadaLat Conference will be a two-day event connecting a unique set of key decision makers and thought leaders in one place to share insights, brainstorm solutions and debate the future of marketing technology, digital platforms, brand marketing and more. Registration for the early bird promotion expires this Friday April 21: www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Register
Agenda Highlights for PortadaLat 2017
Check out the full agenda here: www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Agenda.
Top-notch marketers and game changers from all over the U.S. and Latin America will provide key-insights on topics including:
- Leveraging travel-related content for multicultural and Hispanic audiences presented by Trivago
- KEYNOTE: Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing at Lenovo presents 10 keys to digital success and provides insight on: Why programmatic is at the crux of modern marketing, DMPs as effective tools for Millennial targeting, How the marketing tech industry can improve ad transparency
- THE HOTEL OF THE FUTURE: How innovators are using the latest technology to shape the hotel of the future through VR, the IoT, and connected experiences.
- HOSPITALITY MARKETING: Three major hotel brands share insight on how the hotel of the future will impact the hospitality business's marketing priorities.
- HOW TECH IS REDEFINING LUXURY AND TRAVEL SERVICES: Personalizing customer experience, Segmentation: How to cater to demographics with different tastes, Is virtual reality a game changer? How successful tech partnerships can add substantial value to your business
- MARKETING TECH INNOVATOR SHOWCASE: The programmatic and connected TV revolutions
- SPORTS CONTENT: A key driver to connect with Latin Audiences
- E-COMMERCE AND BRAND INNOVATION: E-Commerce Acceleration Plans
- MARKETING THE MIAMI BRAND: Leading professionals from Miami's five main industries discuss their customer experience and marketing goals
Confirmed Thought Leaders at PortadaLat 2017:
- Ricardo Arias-Nath, Chief Marketing Officer, Latin America, PepsiCo Beverages
- Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Lenovo
- Luis Perillo, VP, Sales & Marketing, Caribbean & Latin America, Hilton
- Diana Plazas, VP of Brand, Marketing and Digital, Marriott
- Claudio Zboznovits, VP of Global Sales & Business Development, Am Resorts
- Ricardo Pérez Baez, Global Marketing Communications Director, Grupo Bimbo
- Montserrat Santaella, Senior Marketing Manager, Grupo Posadas
- Rafael Lopez de Azua, Head of Media & Digital LATAM, Coty Inc.
- Carlos Espindola, E-Hub Manager, Latin America, 3M
- Mike Tasevski, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
- Diahann Smith, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Florida Dairy Farmers
- Mariana Vázquez, Digital Marketing Manager, Nestlé
- Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager, el Jimador Tequila - North American Region, Brown-Forman
- Felix Palau, VP - Tecate, Heineken
Act Fast – Early-Bird registration ends tomorrow, April 21!
Access the special promotion pricing here: www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Register
To align your brand with the ninth annual edition of PortadaLat, the main conference for Brand Marketers, Digital Innovators, Media Properties and Influencers targeting the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets, please contact Portada's Sales and Marketing Director, Kelley Eberhardt at email@example.com.
2017 #PortadaLat Sponsors & Partners:
Special Breakout Session Sponsor:
Attendee Bag Sponsor:
Special Media Partner:
Acceso Miami (http://www.elnuevoherald.com/noticias/finanzas/acceso-miami/)
Director of Sales and Marketing, Portada